Part 5

Amelias POV
When I wake up I get changed into tight ripped jeans with a white crop top and with my air forces (sorry if it's basic) (my wifi is out so I can't get pictures lmao.) I text Kylee and her,jayla,and jaden are coming with. When they pull up I get in the back with jaden and smile. He smiles back. "Hey girls" I say. "Heyy" they both say. Today I decided to sit in the middle with jaden. Remember we forgave each other. We where watching tiktok. "Am I blind or do I see jaden and Amelia sitting beside eachother-" Kylee says. "Aww so cute" jayla says. "We are just friends chill" jaden says. "We apologized" I said. "Thank god. I was tired of y'all's asses"Kylee says. I just laugh. (My wifi is back on slay) When we get to school I see a paper and it says who made the softball team and who didn't. When I was looking for my name. I didn't make it.... JUST KIDDING. I made it! I was so happy! "I made the team I say to jayla,kyleee,and jaden. "Congratulations!" Kylee says. "Thankss" I say. Me and kylee say bye to jayla then walk to our lockers. When I turn around I see jaden. "Hey jaden do you need something?" I say. "Do you want to walk to class with me?" Jaden says. "Sure!" I say "bye Kylee" I said. "Bye gurl"Kylee says. When me and Jaden are walking to class he grabs my hand. Wtf-. Anyways I just let it slide maybe he was trying to be nice.

Time skip
Schools over and I go to the Walton's house. I go into javons room to see what he's doing. "Suprise shawtyy" i say. "Hey ameliaaa" javon says. He gives me a hug. "What you doing" I say. "Just chilling" javon. "Your boring im leaving" I say and leave his room.I go in jadens room to see what he was doing and he was on his phone on his bed. "Hey jaden" i say. "Yo" he says. "I'm bored" I say. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" He says. "Sure" I say. We watch a movie and sit on the bed frame. While we are watching the movie he puts his arm around my waist. I get butterflies. WAIT WHAT. do I like jaden?!. I can't! . "Hey y'all it's time for dinner" jayla says coming in. "Okay coming" I say. Me and jaden go downstairs and i sit by javon and jaden. I just play with my food and Jess looks at me. "What's wrong Amelia?" Jessica says. "Oh im not that hungry" I say. "Are you sure?" Javon says. Everyone looks at me. "Yea im fine" i say with a fake smile. No one's paying attention they are just talking and stuff and jaden puts his hand on my thigh and whispers to me. "I know your hungry so just eat one piece" he says in a deep voice. Bro his voice- I decided to eat a little bit then jaden drove me home. "Thanks from bringing me home" I say "no problem" he says looking at my lips I look at him and we both start to learn in and boom. I felt his warm lips on mine. I was shocked. We just kissed. Wtf- I get out and run inside. I didn't know what to say.  Do I like him?
I think I like jaden walton-

A/N sorry for short chapter! I will write part.6 soon!

Words:587