🥀 Naaz & Aarth 🥀

Enjoy reading ✨

Vote|Comment|Share 💌

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

A man and a woman are sleeping totally entangled in each other! There naked bodies are covered with white duvet! Whole room is messed up because of there love making. There clothes are scattered in the whole room.

Sunrays peeped through the window disturbing man's sleep! His hold tighten on his wife! He stirred in sleep and open his eyes! He remembered last night which is blissful for him.. smile appeared on his face! He looked down and admire his beautiful wife. She is sleeping peacefully on his chest like it is her bed, chuckling at his own thoughts he kissed on her forhead and patted her head.

After sometime, woman stirred in sleep and opened her eyes. She rubbed her eyes like a baby, seeing her antics man chuckled! Woman put her chin on his chest and gave a beautiful smile to him! Man kissed on her forehead again and woman kissed on his chest, snuggle in his warmth!

Man:- Goodmorning Naaz!

Woman:- Good morning aarth!

Yes, they are our SIDNAAZ💕

Sid:- Slept well..hmm?

Sana:- hmm! Chaliye uthte hai warna late hojayega..time kya horaha h?

Sid:- 7 am !

Hearing this shehnaaz panicked and sat on bed..

Sana:- Haayo Rabba! Itna late hogya! Kitne kaam pade h! Aaj 6 baje ka alarm nahi baja! Aapko gym bhi toh Jaana h! Chaliye uthiye aarth.

Sid:- maine hi band Kia tha alarm Naaz because yesterday I was hard! I know that..I wanted you to rest.

Shehnaaz cheeks became pink in colour remembering last night! She smiled shyly.

Sana:- Kya aap bhi aarth...chaliye Mai freshenup hojati hu phir aap hojayiega.

Shehnaaz ran towards bathroom and sidharth Shaked his head in disbelief seeing his shy wife. He headed towards studyroom's washroom to get freshen up! He came from washroom and left for his personal gym.

On the other side, shehnaaz came from washroom and got ready! She's wearing a maroon saree with her Choora, sindur and mangalsutra. She's looking ethereal. She came downstairs, enlighten diya in mandir and left towards kitchen.

(Sima:- Househelper )

Sana:- Namaste Sima didi!

Sima:- namaste bhabhi! Maine dudh garam kardia hai or lunch k liye raajma ubaal diye hai!

Sana:- Thik hai! Mai chai bna deti hu aap mom dad Ko dedijiyega! Aapko toh pta h..unko bed tea pasand h! Or tabtak aap orange juice Bana dijiye! Aaj naashte me avocado sandwich or orange juice Banega!

Sima:- ji bhabhi.

Sana started making tea and Sima made orange juice. Sana sent tea to her inlaws! She is making breakfast and Sima made his protein shake!

Sidharth came from his gym and sat on sofa...

Sid:- Naaz..naaz! Mera protein shake do yaar

Naaz:- Aayi baba!

Naaz:- Sima didi aap dedo unko! Mai sandwich banarhi hu.

Sima goes to sidharth and handed him his protein shake!

Sid:- Naaz kya karrahi hai?

Sima:- bhaiya wo naashta banarhi h!

Sid:- thik hai! Tum jaao!

Sima went back and sidharth took a sip of protein shake. He frowned by its taste and soon he realised it is not made by shehnaaz. He got angry because it's her work! He likes her handmade protein shake! This is first time after there marriage that she didn't made protein shake for him! He yelled..

Sid:- Naaz come in our room right now.

Sidharth headed towards room. Sana got scared hearing his tone and immediately left towards her room. She entered in her room and saw angry sidharth standing there with red eyes. Sana closes the door and asked...

Sana:- Kya hua aarth? Aap itne gusse me kyu h?

What will Sidharth say? How will he react??? Wait for next update to know about his reaction.

VOTE|VOTE|VOTE|VOTE 💛

COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT 💬

ADD THIS IN YOUR READING LIST 📍

SHARE THIS STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS 💌