🥀 Mind Your Words 🥀

Enjoy reading ✨

Vote|Comment|Share 💌

No targets 🌼

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Sid:- Who the hell are you woman?

Shehnaaz got shocked hearing this! She never expected this! Did he really forget her! She closed her mouth by her palm and took a step back! She shake her head in no vigorously! She thought how can he forget her..what will she do now...! Her Tears were unstoppable!

Sidharth saw her with unknown emotions! Shehnaaz rubbed her face roughly and meekly whispered..

Sana:- Aa....aarth! Wo um wo aapko Mai sach me yaad nahi ky..kya?

Sid:- no ! Please tell me who are you?

Shehnaaz bited her lower lips to control her sob! Unable to control, she sobbed loudly! She covered her face with her hands and cried uncontrollably!

Seeing this sidharth's heart broke into million peices! He never thought that he will get such reaction from his Naaz! He panicked seeing her crying like this!

Sid:- Come here Naaz!

Shehnaaz heard her name from his mouth and rushed towards him and hugged him tightly! Sidharth rubbed her back and kissed her hairs numerous times! Shehnaaz held his shirt in a fist! She shivered thinking what if he forgets her! She will die! Sensing her shivering, sidharth hugged her more tightly but shehnaaz's sobs didn't decreased!

Sid:- bas mera baccha! Naaz Mai thik hu ab! How can I forget you meri Jaan! I was just kidding bubba! See I'm all fine! You are in my arms all safe! Look at me Shona! Don't cry Shona tabiyat kharab hojayegi !

Sana frowned with this new revelation! How can he prank her ! He should not joke like this! She broke the hug and glared him with her doe eyes! Her face was all red and her tear stricken cheeks pricked his heart!

He brought her closer, wiped her tears and settled her hair lovingly! Shehnaaz adored him thinking how can someone love her so much! He was in hospital himself still he's taking care of her! She considered herself luckiest girl ! She knew he love her endlessly! Tear again welled up in her eyes! Sidharth saw this and frowned..

Sid:- Naaz don't you dare to cry! I will not talk to you!

Sana:- Ahaaan! Aarth aapne pehle toh itna Ganda mazak Kia mera saath or ab rone bhi nahi derahe! This is not fair!

Sid:- Aww my little birdie! I'm sorry for the stupid prank! Please don't cry shona! I hate these tears in your eyes! Come give me a hug! Aaja mera baccha!

Shehnaaz instantly clinged to him! Sidharth grinned and kissed her side head! He caressed her hairs! Shehnaaz snuggled in his warmth and rubbed her nose on his clothes! Sidharth chuckled loudly seeing her antics! She's literally his cute little birdie! Shehnaaz frowned and looked up to him! Sidharth kissed her forehead for a long time causing shehnaaz Grin!

At the same time, every family member entered and saw there lovey dovey moment! SM, Shm, Shf and SF widened there eyes and started looking here and there! Shehbaaz laughed innerly and coughed intentionally to drag there attention!
Sidnaaz got startled and looked back! They turn beetroot red seeing there family! Shehnaaz blushed looking at there position and broke the hug! Sidharth enterwined there fingers with each other! Everyone came inside and stood beside the bed!

SM kissed her son's forhead! Sidharth kissed his mom's hands! Shm lovingly patted his head along with SHF! Sidharth smiled in response!

SF:- how are feeling beta?

Sid:- I'm fine dad! Don't worry!

SM:- kitni Baar kaha hai khayaal Rakha kar apna! Ye ladka sunta hi nahi h!

Shm:- ha puttar ji, dhyaan rakha karo tusi apna!

Shehbaaz:- ha bhai! Tune toh meri Jaan hi Nikal di thi! Uff!

Sid:- Thank you so much Baaz! Tu tha waha pe and you helped me otherwise I don't know Mai yaha hota bhi ya...

Sana:- Aarth! Mind your words!

Shehbaaz:- ha bhai! Aise kyu bolraha hai! Bhai hai tu mera! Sirf kehne k liye bhai nahi bolta hu..maanta bhi hu tujhe! We are family bhai!

Sid:- Thanks man! Or aap sab tension mat lo! Mai thik hu!

Sana:- Aarth wo..

She got interrupted by a girl who entered in his ward unannounced! She ran towards sidharth and hugged him crying! Sidharth reciprocated the hug! That girl kissed him on his forehead and sidharth smiled warmly!

Who's that girl? New quarrel between sidnaaz? Wait for next update to know more 💥

No targets 💥

VOTE|VOTE|VOTE|VOTE ⭐

COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT 💬

ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST 📍

FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD 💗