🥀 His Obsession 🥀

Enjoy reading ✨

Vote|Comment|Share 💌

No targets 🌼

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Sana:- kya! Matlab meri wajah se aapke saath ye sab hua! Ye accident ka reason Mai hu warna aap toh hamesha carefully drive karte ho! Mai khud Ko kabhi maaf nahi karsakti!

Sid:- nahi! No mera baccha! Isme tumhari kya galti Naaz! It's my fault baby! I should drive carefully...I'm sorry Jaan!

Sana:- nahi Lekin aap soch toh mere baare me hi rahe the na! Toh meri hi galti hui na!

Sid:- No my love! Don't think like that! Jo bhi hua ek nightmare samajh k bhul jao! Please sweetheart! Isme meri galti hai and I will never repeat it I promise Shona! Please don't overthink my Jaan!

Sana felt good after listening him! She understood his point very well but Sana decided to tease him a little and test his patience. She smirked in mind and patted herself mentally for awesome idea (according to her)!

She stood up from the hospital bed making sidharth frown! Shehnaaz made a poker face to continue her act! Sidharth got worried thinking that maybe she's still thinking that she's the reason behind his accident! He knew how sensitive his naaz is!

Sid:- Naaz mera baccha Apne aarth k paas aao! Khadi kyu hogyi? Come here.

Sana:- nahi aarth! Aap sahi kehte ho Mai gadhi hu! Meri wajah se aapka accident hua! I deserve a punishment.

Sid:- Naaz tum ab gadhi Jaisi baatein karrahi ho! Or kya bola tumne...punishment! Pagal ho tum! Aisa kuch nahi karogi tum. Understand!

Sana:- nahi ! I will punish myself for hurting you emotionally and physically as well!

Sid:- kya bolrahi ho tum Naaz? Mera baccha tum galat soch Rahi ho! Baby please! Don't do this. Wait let me get up! Tum aise nahi manogi.

Sana:- no Aarth ! Aapko meri Kasam Lage aap bed se nahi uthoge!

Sid:- Naaz yaar! Baby.

Sana:- no Aarth ! Maine punishment soch li hai !

Sid:- baby please kyu karrahi hai Aisa meri Jaan!

Sid knew that his shehnaaz is stubborn person if she wants to do something, she will do that any how! He thought that he should hear the punishment and than he will coax her anyhow or will talk to SM like she did! He knew his Naaz is so innocent so her punishment will be not that tough!

Sid:- acha baba! Bolo kya punishment hai?

Sana:- Divorce.

Sid:- WHAT THE HELL. REPEAT. WHAT. YOU. JUST. SAID.

Sana:- yes! You heard it right! Meri yahi saza hai! Mai aaj hi family lawyer se baat karti hu Baaz Ko kehke ! Agar Mai aapse dur Rahi toh aap ke saath Aisa nahi hoga.

Sid:- Are you mad woman? How dare you ! How f*ckin dare you! Bola kaise tumne ye!

Sana:- nahi Sidharth mera decision bilkul sahi hai! Divorce is the best option.

Sidharth's eyes turn red in anger! His jaw clenched and palms fisted! He was looking like a raging mad bull ! He was breathing heavily thinking how can his Sana leave him! He can't live without her...he can't even breath in her absence in his life! How can she think even! He will destroy everything if that happens! She is his love...his life...his Obsession...his everything!

Shehnaaz saw him and got scared seeing his red face! She immediately decided to not drag this prank ! She didn't knew that her plan will backfire like this! She just wanted to tease him but didn't knew the repercussions! Her husband was breathing fire literally! She immediately hugged him and rubbed his back to calm his uneven breathing and rising anger! Sidharth reciprocated the hug more tightly!

Sid:- how can you say this Naaz? Hmm baby? Please don't leave me. You can't. Mai tumhe Kahi nahi jaane Dunga! Tum meri ho...bas meri... sirf meri! Samjhi tum.

Sana:- wo um aarth wo

Sid:- ha baby bolo ! Speak dammit

Sana:- Mai mazak karrahi thi aarth! I was just kidding!

Sid:- WHAT

Sana:- ha! I ..I was j..just um te... teasing you.

Sid:- leave me Naaz ! Just leave me! Tumne mazak me bhi ye bola kaise! Ye tumhe mazak lagta hai! Divorce is not a joke! How can you play with my emotions! Ye Topic Mila to tease me when you know how much I love you..you are my whole world. I don't want to talk to you! You hurted me.

Sidharth broke the hug and glared her! Tear welled up in shehnaaz's eyes!

Sana :- aarth umm wo please so...

Suddenly SF entered along with doctor! Sidharth and shehnaaz made themselves presentable and smiled meekly! SF patted sidharth's cheeks!

SF:- Sid beta tere discharge ki baat hogyi hai doctor se! Ab hum ghar jaasakte hai! Weekly checkups k liye doctor aate rahenge! Or ghar par toh humsab hai hi Tera khyaal rakhne k liye!

Shehnaaz helped him in changing but sidharth didn't gave her chance to talk. He was not even sparing a glance to her! They sat in car and left towards his mansion! Shehnaaz was so sad because her aarth is hurt! They reached and entered in mansion. Sidharth saw a lady and his eyes sparkled in happiness! He grinned widely and yelled..

Sid:- Daadi....

Daadi:- mera baccha! Mera Rajkumar!

[Daadi~ an old woman who is disciplined and strict! She is brave lady! Her aura is so intimidating! She loves sidharth! He is her Dil ka tukda. She didn't attended his marriage because she was doing chaar dhaam ki yaatra! ]

Will Daadi like shehnaaz? Shehnaaz and daadi's first meet. Wait for next update to know more 💥

Aaj bada update Dia maine! Acche comments chahiye mujhe🥺💖

No targets 💥

VOTE|VOTE|VOTE|VOTE ⭐

COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT 💬

ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST 📍

FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD 💗