🥀 Aarth's Possession 🥀

Enjoy reading ✨

Vote|Comment|Share 📍

❤️2nd update in a day because some readers insisted me so much, so your wish my command! Please shower your love on this story.❤️

❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️

Sidharth left her shoulders and went towards washroom followed by worried shehnaaz. Sidharth took a blade and started scratching on his wrist with it! Sana widened her eyes and forcefully took that blade from his hands and threw it in the dustbin. She tried to hold his hands but Sidharth jerked it and took a step back! Sana cried seeing blood flowing from his wrist..

Sana:- Aar...aarth please please mujhe dikaiye! Bohot khoon behraha hai! Aarth ye kya Kia aapne! Please dikhaiye na..

Sid:- No!no! No! Darling First promise me k tum meri har baat manogi or mujhse kabhi kuch nahi chupaogi! Promise me you will never repeat this shit again..

Sana (crying) :- aarth ye sab baatein karne ka time nahi hai ye! Please aarth let me check it !

Sid (yelled):- I said promise me damn it! Otherwise I'll not even let you touch me Jaan.

Sana:- ok okay! I promise I'll do whatever you will say! I'll never hide anything from you and I'll never repeat my mistake again! Please aarth let me check it!

Sid:- say you love me baby!

Sana:- aarth are you out of your mind! Aapke haath se Kitna khoon Nikal Raha h! Kya bachpana hai ye! Please na medicine lagane dijiye!

Sid:- Say you love me! Karti ho na pyaar toh bolo nahi toh behne do khoon!

Sana (crying) :- I love you so much aarth! You are my world please let me check it! Mai aapke aage haath jodti hu please 🙏🏼🥺

Sana held his hands and this time he didn't jerked her! She took him in the bedroom and bring first aid box! Thankfully the cuts are not deep so she cleaned it with antiseptic then applied cream and applied badage on it! She called the nearby hospital and a nurse came with titnus injection! Thankfully everyone slept so noone knew about this! Sidharth got injected and his eyes were on his Naaz who was shedding tears! Nurse left, Naaz closed the door and sat beside sidharth on bed. Sidharth took her in his lap and wiped her tears! He kissed her puffy eyes, her red nose, her wet cheeks and lastly on her shivering lips! He cupped her face and ..

Sid:- Baccha..

That's it Sana's thread of self control broke, she sobbed loudly and hugged him! She was so worried for him! Her heart came in her mouth when she saw him scratching his wrist! He is her world! She shattered seeing blood flowing from his wrist. Sidharth hugged her more tightly and rubbed her back! He felt pang in his heart hearing her sobs and hiccups..

Sana (hiccuping) :- Aa..aap..ne k..kyu.. Kia ai..ai..sa! M..Mai ..Da..dar gyi th..thi thi!

Sid:- Naaz chup hojao baby! Shh ! Shh! Don't cry baby! I'm here my love with you! Baccha chup hojao! You are my good baby right! Stop crying meri Jaan! Bas bas hogya baby!

Sidharth forcefully broke the hug and wiped her tears! He kissed her forehead ! Sana kept her head again on his chest and sidharth protectively held her in his embrace. Sidharth caressed her hair and..

Sid:- meri Jaan Paani piyegi? Hm du Paani baby?

Sana Shaked her head in no! She is still scared! That incident made a huge impact on her.

Sid:- pi le baby Paani! Dekh kaise chehra laal hogya hai meri Biwi ka!

Sidharth took water from side table and brought it near her mouth! She took few sips and than sidharth drank and kept it on side table !

Sid:- mera baccha itna chup kyu hai abhi...bolo kuch! Meri chirpy bird ho tum toh! My little cute birdie you are..

Sana (whispered) :- Mai kuch puchu aapse?

Sid:- ha mera baccha..pucho na! You know na Mai kabhi apni Naaz se kuch nahi chhupata !

Sana's questions made sidharth furious and he glared her dangerously.

What Sana asked sidharth? Why he got furious? Is angry Sid back?🤦🏻‍♀️ Wait for next update to know 💥

VOTE|VOTE|VOTE|VOTE ⭐

COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT 💬

ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST 📍

SHARE THIS STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS 💌