🥀 Who Are You 🥀

Enjoy reading ✨

Vote|Comment|Share 📍

No targets!✌️

Hey guys,

Thank you for such amazing comments on my previous update! You people seriously motivated me so much. Your comments made me realise that I should update more often for next one month to feel him near us! We will imagine him through stories. I realised that SIDNAAZ is not broken, there's now an eternal love story. A love that is unique, alive and immortal. Sidharth is forever in our hearts! And maybe in the parallel world, he's doing different movies, series or shows! Hum shayad uske kaam Ko enjoy karrahe honge parallel world me! I'm so happy just imagining this! I'll not put this story on hold! Will Surely try to give updates more often.

And wait for the surprise! You will surely feel much better after that surprise!🤭We will keep him in our hearts forever💗Wait for few daysssss🤗

Ab story enjoy karo....🌼

❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️

On the other side, Sidharth sat in his car and rushed towards his office!

(Sidharth in mind- Mai ye kyu bhul Gaya k Mai uski saza ab bhi continue kar Sakta hu! Ab Mai office se ghar late jaunga or subah jaldi aaunga for next 5 days! Milunga hi nahi kisiko toh koi khilayega kaise! I'll pretend infront of Naaz k Mai khaana khaa raha hu or 6th day bataunga k I completed the punishment! Woahh! Mr Sidharth you are so smart!)

He mentally patted himself for this idea and smirked! He thought what will be his Naaz's reaction on 6th day! He was deeply indulged in his thoughts that he didn't realised that truck is coming in full speed from wrong side due to break failure! He suddenly heard horn sounds and got startled seeing truck coming towards him! He tried to turn but.....BOOOM!! Truck collided with his car ! He tried to open his eyes but couldn't! His mouth left hiss and he whispered unconsciously...

Sid:- Na...Naaz

And he became unconscious. Truck driver along with truck rushed from there! Many people surrounded his car ! Shehbaaz got baffled seeing the drastic accident, unaware that it was Sidharth's car! He wanted to help so he pushed everyone aside and yelled..

Shehbaaz:- Abe sab tamasha kya dekhrahe ho ! Help karni chahiye!

He hurriedly came near the car and opened the door! He saw sidharth in the pool of blood and got shocked! His hands trembled! He took him out of the car and kept him in his car! He started his car and left towards nearby hospital! He was emotional seeing sidharth like this ! He reached hospital and some ward boys helped him to keep Sid in strecher! They immediately Ran towards ICU seeing his serious condition! Doctor instructed shehbaaz to complete the formalities. He completed them and sat on chair infront of ICU! he was genuinely tensed for Sidharth because is was not minor accident! He thought to call SF and inform them about this! He called him with shivering hands!

SF:- hello shehbaaz! Kaise ho beta!

Shehbaaz:- he..hello uncle ji

SF:- kya hua beta ! Aisi Aawaz kyu Aarahi h tumhari ! Sab thik hai na???

Shehbaaz:- Uncle ji Sidharth bhai

SF:- kya...kya hua Sid Ko!

Shehbaaz:- Uncle unka bohot bada accident hogya hai ! Please aap aajao! Mai lifeline hospital me hu!

SF:- kya ! Mai ...Mai Abhi aaya!

SF's eyes became teary and he hurriedly called Sana and SM who were in kitchen! He informed them and they got shocked! Shehnaaz started crying loudly in fear! She can't bear any scratch on him and here he's in ICU! SM controlled herself because she needs to handle Sana who is recently married and facing this drastic situation. They sat in car and left!

They reached and saw baaz sitting there infront of ICU! Shehnaaz ran towards him crying followed by SM and SF and asked him about the accident! He described them and Sana sat on floor with a thud! She can't believe her aarth face a major accident! She sobbed loudly! Baaz hugged her and consoled her! After few mins, shehnaaz's parents along with qiran came panicking! Shehnaaz was just crying! They hugged her but she was not responding to anyone! She just wanted her aarth!

Doctors came out of the ICU and informed them that he was lucky enough that he didn't got any serious injury! He got slight cut on forhead and fracture in his right hand! He will feel weekness but that can be cured with perfect diet and prescribed medicine! Shehnaaz thanked God for saving her life..yes her life...her Aarth! She took permission from doctor and entered in the ward! There he was lying in between wires and machines looking pale and weak! Her mouth left a painful sob! She went close to him and kissed his forhead! She held his hand and have numerous pecks on back side of his palm!

Sana:- Aarth please uthiye na! Aapko pata hai meri Jaan Nikal gayi thi baby! Ab please uth jao na Bebu! Mai baccha hu na aapka, please sambhalo mujhe! Please! Meri Jaan uthiye na! Dekhiye aapki Naaz hai aapke paas!

It's been 20 minutes, she is continuously talking to him, pleading him to wake up! Suddenly she felt sudden movement and look up on his face! A wide grin plastered on her face seeing him staring her intensely! She kissed his hand but Sidharth jerked it roughly! Shehnaaz frowned...her face and eyes were deep red due to continuos crying.

Sana:- Aarth aap Abhi bhi gussa hai kya subah ki wajah se! I'm sorry baba! Please baat kijiye! Meri Jaan Nikal gayi thi aapka accident hogya ye sunke! Bebu please!

Sid:- Who the hell are you woman?

What happened to sidharth? Why he said this to Sana? Wait for next update to know more 💥

Promo:- Ye kya hua...kuch pata na chala🤷

No targets 💥

VOTE|VOTE|VOTE|VOTE ⭐

COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT 💬

ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST 📍

FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD 💗