🥀 Aarth Ki Kasam 🥀

Enjoy reading ✨

Vote|Comment|Share 📍

⭐ Next chapter after 190 VOTES

❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️

Sidharth's next statement made her shocked and her eyes became teary! Her eyes became wide and she inhaled deeply.

Sid:- Tumhe Kasam hai meri Naaz tum mujhe ye punishment poora karne se nahi rokogi or tum khud bhi ache se khaogi warna mai mar...

Sana:- Aarth

Sana hurriedly kept her hand on his mouth to stop his nonsense! She can't even think about it and here he's uttering such things made her heart churn in the most negative way possible! She can't even hear this shit from anyone but here her aarth was about to speak that word! Sidharth took her hands and kissed her knuckles lovingly seeing her reaction but Sana jerked him! She felt anger rushing into her veins. She held his collar tightly in a fist and said..

Sana:- How can you speak like this aarth? Aapki himmat kaise hui Aisa sochne ki bhi? Ye Shabd bolne ka socha bhi kaise aapne? Aage se kabhi ye bolne ka socha bhi na toh mere se boora koi nahi hoga! Samjhe aap!

Saying this, she broke down in tears! She sobbed, it was slow painful sobs! Sidharth's heart drop down in his stomach seeing her vulnerable condition. She was in a messed up condition looking pale and tired! Her nose and eyes were red due to crying!

Sidharth held her close to his heart, kept his chin on her head and rubbed her back. Shehnaaz clutched his shirt in her fist.

Sid:- Shhhh! Shhh! Bas Naaz! Bas baccha! I will never repeat this word again I promise. Bas my Jaan Enough! Hogya baby! I'm sorry! Stop crying love!

Sana:- a...aap n..ne Aisa k..kyu bola?

Sid :- Naaz bas Baba! Mai nahi bolunga abse! Mat ro itna baby! Aankh laal hogyi hai mere bacche ki!

Sana :- Aa...aarth

Sid :- Shhh! Meri Shona Paani piyegi? Hm?

Sana:- nahi

Sidharth held sana's face in his hands, wiped her tears and kissed her eyes slowly like she's some glass doll! Suddenly Sana remembered his punishment and cupped his face ! She rubbed her thumb on his cheek pads and looked deep in his eyes!

Sana:- Aarth please aap wo saza

Sid:- shh! Tum bhul gyi Naaz ! Maine tumhe Kasam di h! You can't stop me from doing this.

Sana:- Aarth but ye saza mere liye thodi h! Aap khud Ko takleef pohocha rahe h? Please aap mujhse gussa hai na... maine galti ki hai na, mujhe saza dijiye! Mujhe khaane mat dijiye 5 dino tak! Please aarth

Sid:- nahi Naaz! Ye saza indirectly tumhari hi hai! I know how much sensitive you are for me! Mere har dard ka ehsaas tumhe mujhse zyaada hota hai! Mai nahi khaaunga uska fark Sabse zyaada tumhe padega ! Phir tum kabhi kuch nahi chupaogi mujhse !

Sana:- Aarth 5 din khaana na khaana bohot badi chiz hai ! Aap samajhte kyu nahi? Aapki tabiyat na kharab hojaye! Please

Sid:- Naaz Don't worry tumhara aarth bohot strong hai! I can deal with it! And you deserve to get this punishment! Don't you?! And don't forget baby that tum mujhe nahi rok Sakti ye punishment tumhe dene se because of KASAM!

Sana:- Aarth but..

Sid:- no if and no but! Let's sleep! I'm hell tired plus aaj jo bhi hua usse mera sar phat Raha hai Dard se!

Sana:- Chaliye..

They both laid on bed. Shifting closer to her, he hid his face in her chest. Her hands entangled into his hair even before she could process her own reaction. His hand moved to her waist and clutched it with all his strength. Pulling her more into himself he digged his face deeper into her cleavage letting his breaths fall on her skin.

Inhaling sharp breaths she kept massaging his hair soothing his headache and giving pleasure too! She heard soft snores and looked down at sidharth! He slept with open mouth like a little baby! Sana kissed his forhead.

( Sana in mind~ Aarth Mai kuch bhi karke aapko ye punishment follow nahi karne dungi or aapki Kasam bhi nahi todungi! Kuch mast plan sochna padega! Agar maine bhi aapki punishment na rukwa di na toh Mera Naam bhi Shehnaaz Sidharth Singhania nahi..Mai bhi aap hi ki Biwi hu! Aapki ye indirect punishment,Mai bhi indirectly hi rukwaungi! Huh!!)

What will shehnaaz do? How will sidharth complete his punishment? Who will win in this INDIRECT war? Wait for next update to know more!

Promo:- Shehnaaz ki mast planning 🤭

Next chapter after 190 VOTES

❣️Thank you for completing yesterday's target 🥰❣️

VOTE|VOTE|VOTE|VOTE ⭐

COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT 💬

ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST 📍

FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD 💗