Chapter 7 : Kill her

What ? Why are they clapping at me ? I look at the girl in my arms and press the gun on her temple. The clapping stops.

"Let him go." I order the man. "Or ?" he says, imitating my voice.

"I think you know what 'or', bastard." I say imitating his voice.

He stares at me. He looks at Matt then at my blond hostage then back at me. Then he starts laughing. His laugh sounds a lot like the devilish cackle of Disney villains you see on TV. Much to my surprise, all the Elites and my hostage cringed as if they were suddenly scared of him.

I cannot help showing the shock on my face when I hear what he says next :

"Kill her if you want. I don't care."

What ? Kill her ? Why would he want that ? She's HIS Elite ! She works for him ! Maybe this is a test. He wants to see if I am capable of killing her. I sigh. Why would he want to test me ? She's my age ! Barely 16 or 17. Why is she working for him ? Why is she working for a kidnapper ? What about her parents ? How would they feel about that ?

Well, it's not like MY parents would care, I think bitterly. They don't care A BIT what I do. They don't even LOVE me. Or my siblings. Always locked in their rooms doing God knows what while I take care of my 10 siblings and the house. I do all the chores everyday while taking care of the kids ! Washing the dishes, cooking, washing the clothes, buying groceries, dropping the kids at school, helping them with their homework, doing MY homework, passing my exams AND my driving lessons....

"I can literally see the wheels turning inside your head. Don't tire yourself, beauty. Thinking too much isn't good for girls like you." The man says in a taunting voice with, again, that horrible smirk plastered on his face. Oh, what wouldn't I give to rub that off....

I look at Matt in his arms then at this girl in my arms. She is trying to look brave even though she cannot hide the shock and the horror in her face. Is that man trying to make me mad so that I will shoot her or is he actually enjoying this situation ?

"What do I gain from killing her ?" I ask.

He seems have already prepared the answer. "We will let you and your boyfriend go."

"You will free us ?" I ask for verification, bewildered by the news. He is asking me to kill this girl in exchange for my freedom ?

"Yes. Free. You will be able to get back home and see Mila." He confirms.

I look at Matt. Freedom for him and me ? They are willing to let both of us go for the price of her life ?

Hi guys ! Sorry for the late update. And sorry it is a short chapter. I just didn't have enough time (or imagination) to make it longer. I have already planned out the whole story in my head, I just need to make it more precise and actually write it.

VOTE

COMMENT 

SHARE

Thanks for reading,

Have a nice day !!

-Tyfanny