Comfort and Sorrow

I'm bored so another update!! 💕
•••••••••••••••••••
Mark's POV

"Good going, Val! Why the heck did you have to be so rude!?" I said in fury.

"They needed it. They either need to go hard or go home. "

"Are you serious? They have been working their butts off all day trying to please you! And just think how you made Jenna feel. "

"What does Jenna have to do with this?" Val asked totally unaware of Jenna's obvious crush on him.

"Dude! She freaking likes you!"

"Ugh....I don't think so. "

"Val, she stares at you when you aren't paying attention, blushes every time you so much as walk into a room, and whenever you flirt with another girl she gets this look of pure jealousy. "

"Oh...yeah I guess I was a little harsh on Jenna. And Witney too. "

"Let's go find them. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~While Mark and Val were talking this was Witney's POV:

"I can't believe he would say that. " I spoke as me and Jenna sat in the back seat of my car.

"Yeah, I can't believe I thought I liked him," Jenna replied looking as if the world was ending.

"What!?! You liked Val? Well I should've known "

"What? How would you have known?"

"Jenna, you like stare at him drooling and when we try to talk to you, you just say, 'yeah that's nice' no matter what we are saying. "

"Oh...." Jenna responded becoming slightly embarrassed.

All of a sudden we both got texts. Jenna's read:

Hey Jenna, I'm really sorry for how I acted. I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Will you please come out of your hiding place so we can talk? 💕 ~Val

Mine read:

Hi Wit, I really want to talk. Come back to the studio it's too quiet here without you. 😉 ~Mark

"You wanna go back in?" I asked Jenna cautiously.

"Yeah. I do. "

I shoved my phone in my back pocket and we walked back into the studio. We headed to the break room and found Mark and Val already in there. Val walked over to the corner and signaled Jenna to come over. Mark grabbed my hand and took me to the opposite corner.
Mark's POV:

"Hey Wit, what's up? You're not your usual self lately. I can tell. You aren't picking up choreography as well as normal. "

"Mark...it's just.. I-I don't know." I saw her eyes start to tear up.

"Is something going on?" I said looking deeply into her eyes.

"Ok fine. You know my boyfriend, Ben, yeah well he said I was not good enough for him and he dumped me. Over the phone. " She now had a few tears running down her cheek.

"Oh Wit, it's gonna be okay. He was a jerk for doing that because trust me you are way better than him," I said brushing away her tears with my thumb.

"Promise?"

"I promise. And if it doesn't get better I'll make it better. K?"

"Yeah. Thanks Mark. I feel much better now. " She said and wrapped her arms around me pulling me into a tight hug.

We let go, and looked over to see Jenna and Val off in their own little world kissing like nobody's business.

"Haha I think they made up. "

"Yep most defiantly," I said chuckling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ok so I hope you guys liked that. I will try to update again tomorrow. And yes I did put a little Valenna in there for y'all. 😉