Meeting Corky and Shirley

Update time! 💕
••••••••••••••••••••

Mark's POV:

I woke up to the buzzing of my alarm clock. 7:30. Hmm should I get up or should I stay in bed? I text Witney even though she is in the next room over.

M: Good morning My Queen 💕

W: Good Morning!!! 💋

M: should we get up and ready for the day or stay in bed longer?

W: let's get ready 😋

M: ok see you in a few 😘

W: see ya 😊

I was really excited because today we were seeing my parents today. I couldn't wait for them to meet Witney. Well, they've already met her, but they don't know we are dating. I hope they are ok with us. I just hope they like Witney as much as I do.

I walked out to see My Queen, looking gorgeous as normal.

"Hey Princess. Ready to see my parents today?" I asked kissing her cheek.

"Can't wait! I hope they are ok with us dating and all. " She said ruffling my hair.

Why, why the hair? It took like 20 minutes to fix it this morning.

" I know they will approve. And if they don't I'll make them," I said winking at her.

••••••••••••••••••••

As we walked up to my parents house I grabbed Witney's hand. To be honest I'm a little nervous.
Knock knock. My mother answered the door.

"Mark! What an excellent surprise! It's so great to see you, honey!" My mom said hugging me an kissing my cheek.

"Hello son," my father said with a smile.

"Come in, come in all of you! Why hello, Witney! How are you, dear?" My mother asked leading us into the living room.

"Oh I'm fantastic! It's so great seeing you again. " Witney said sitting down on the couch next to me.

••••••••••••••••••••

"So, Witney, have you found that special someone yet?" My mother asked being the curious person she is.

"Well actually, that's what we came to tell you guys. I- um.... I...." Was all Witney could say before I interrupted her.

"Witney and I are dating," I said putting my arm around her to reassure her.

"Oh wow! That's great son!" My mother said.

"Glad you found such a pretty one," my dad said grinning.

I was happy my parents liked Witney.

••••••••••••••••••••

When we got back to the RV, we all decided to drive the rest of the day and all night until we got to Florida. We hadn't told the girls yet, but we all bought them tickets to Disney World. I walked into the living area to find Witney passed out on the sofa. She was so cute. She looked so peaceful sleeping there. I could take it. I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture. I posted it to Instagram and captioned it:

Fantastic day with this Sleeping Beauty. Can't wait for tomorrow with @ witneycarson 😘😘😘

Witney was looking really comfortable so I grabbed a blanket from the closet and draped it over her. I kissed her temple, turned off the light, then went to my room.

I can't wait for tomorrow.

••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry only one update today guys! Hopefully more tomorrow! 💕💕 tell me if I should continue this or not.