Witney Capri Carson

Mark's POV:

As I leaned in, I had so many thoughts running through my head. Does she want to kiss me? Should it be long or short? A passionate one or just a peck on the lips? I was so nervous I was shaking.

Witney's POV:

Oh my gosh. He's getting closer! Should I kiss back? Does he even want to do this, or is it just because of the dare?

He got closer and eventually I felt his lips touch mine.

It was short, but sweet. But as soon as he leaned back, I don't know what got into me, but I just bolted into the room where all the girls slept. What in the world did I just do?

Mark's POV:

As soon as we broke apart, Witney rushed into the other room. Did I do something wrong? I knew she liked me. Why? I got up and knocked softly on the door.

"Wit, can I please come in?" I asked patiently. No answer. I just decide go in slowly.

Witney's POV:

I saw the door crack open, and Mark came in. Ugh why in the world did I just run out like that?

"Wit, did I do something wrong?"

"No. "

"Then why did you run away?"

"I don't know to be honest. I guess I was afraid you were only doing it because of the dare, which you were. I guess I just really like you and I was hoping that it meant something to you and I just got scared. "

"Witney, there is nothing for you to be scared about. Wanna know a secret?"

"Uh...sure"

"There is this girl, and she is super pretty and I really have a crush on her and I know she does on me and I don't know how to ask her out because I'm afraid she thinks I'm too goofy to go out with her. "

"What's her name?"

"Witney Capri Carson. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so sorry this was so short. I'm going to update many times later today cuz I guess I just like wiring this story. Feedback is greatly appreciated 😊