Dancing With My Star

Witney's POV:

I was still pretty upset about the incident with Ben. It only happened yesterday, so when I woke up this morning my head hurt and my ribs were sore. I walked out and Mark ran up to me, picked me up and spun me around.

"What was that for?" I asked once he set me down.

"The doctor! He called!" I replied smiling ear to ear.

"And...?" I replied confused.

"He took a look at the x-rays again and noticed that it was a false alarm and they really aren't broken!" he said nearly screaming.

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!!" I said leaping into his muscular arms.

"I know!" He replied giving me a dozen kisses all over my face.

"And plus, we are going dancing tonight!" He said. " Now go get ready I have a fun day planned," he said shooing me out of the room.

"Ok Mr. Mysterious!" I said messing up his hair. He hates when I do that.

Mark's POV:

Of all things. Why the hair?

Witney's POV:

I walked into the girls room to chat before we left.

"Hey girlies!"

"Hey Witters!" Jenna said pulling me onto the bed.

"Did the guys tell you the plan for today?" Emma asked putting a little make up on.

"No, just that they have stuff planned." I replied plugging my phone into it's charger.

"Ok, so this morning we arrived in Georgia, as you know, so we are going to go play some mini golf, then grab some lunch, walk around the city a little bit, then the guys are taking us shopping to get nice stuff to wear tonight," Emma informed me.

"Awe that's so sweet of the guys. They are like absolutely perfect," I said

"Come on cuties, we have stuff to do today!" Val yelled into our room.

"Ok, coming Mr. Grumpy Pants!" Jenna yelled back and we all laughed.

••••••••••••••••••

After mini golf we got some Chinese food, and then we arrived at the mall.

"Alight, ladies, remember we are on a budget here," Keo said laughing.

"Well then, where do you gals want to go first?" Val asked intertwining his fingers with Jenna's.

We went to so many different stores I can't even name them all. I found I flowing purple dress that stopped an inch above the knees. Emma bought a strapless long black dress and Jenna bought a dark purple/blue one that looked like mine, but with more sparkles. We headed back to the RV to get ready. When we came out to see the guys, I swear they looked like princes. They all were wearing suits with bow ties that matched our dress. Gosh I can't wait for tonight!!!!

••••••••••••••••

We arrived, and each of our gentlemen took our hand and led us to the dance floor. We each put our own touch on a classic waltz. Mark just starred into my eyes the whole time. The whole night was magical. Until, that is, one of Ben's best friends happened to show up.

"Mark, look. That's Ben's best friend, Connor. I got a text from him the other day saying that he would find me and beat the crap out of me for having Ben arrested. " I whispered in Mark's ear as we swayed back and forth.

"If anyone is going to get the crap beat out of them, it will be him if he touches a hair on you. " He replied kissing my head.

"Hey! Carson! Get over here. Now. " Connor yelled across the room pointing at me. Oh my gosh, this is reeeealllly bad.

"Never talk to a lady like that!" Mark said breaking our frame.

"What ya gonna do bout it punk? You obviously have no muscle, and Witney is injured so she can't do anything. "

"Dude, just leave us alone. " I said and put my arm around Mark.

"Shut up. "

"Hey! You treat her with honor and respect or get out of here. " Mark snapped.

"You can't make me. "

"Listen, man, I don't want things to get physical so please just leave,"

"Not until you fight me. "

"Not gonna happen. "

Then he almost punched me, but Mark pushed me out of the way and took the blow. He pinched the nerve on Connor's wrist and Connor immediately collapsed.

"What the heck was that!?!" I asked

"Nerve pinch. Now let's get out of here. "

"Good idea. "

•••••••••••••••••••

"Sorry our night was a bust," Mark said sitting down on the couch.

"It wasn't that bad. And it's not over yet. How about we go to that park two blocks away. Jenna, Val, Emma, and Keo left so I told them to go there. "

"Alright sounds ok. " Mark said. I didn't notice at first, but he had a black eye.

"Oh Mark, your eye!" I said sitting down next to him.

"It's ok."

"If you need anything just tell me."

"Only one thing will make it better. "
"What?"

"You have to give me a nice big kiss."

"Ok fine," I said leaning in and pecking his lips.

"Much better. Now let's go!"

••••••••••••••••••

It was a really pretty night and there was even music playing. Then the song My Girl came on. That was our song. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see Mark. Down. On. One. Knee.

In his hand he held a black box. He said:

"Witney, you are the most amazing girl in the world. You have the most beautiful eyes, laugh, smile and you mark me feel happier than I ever thought possible. I've seen you do so many things and you do them all with so much confidence it leaves me baffled. And now, Witney Capri Carson, will you be the Minnie to my Mickey?"

I had tears rolling down my face. The ring was shaped like a mouse and it was beautiful. But what he said was more beautiful.

"Does Peta love cheese?" I said and gave him a hug and kiss. He slid the ring on my finger.

"I'm going to take that as yes. " He said with that cute smile I once had a crush on, but now I'm in love with. ~ THE END. 💕

••••••••••••••••

Ok so I really hope you guys liked it! I'm going to be writing many more so leave suggestions down below! Thank you! 💕 ~Carmen