On the road

Yes I'm updating once again! I'm bored. When I'm bored, I write, so enjoy! 💕

••••••••••••••••••••

Witney's POV:

I woke up to find myself cuddled up to a sleeping Mark on the couch. Last night was a lot of fun and I think I'm ready for a real relationship with this guy. I looked at his beautiful face and memorized every detail about it. I guess I wasn't paying attention because all of a sudden I heard Val say with a smirk,

"What ya looking at there, missy?"

"Oh Val I uh didn't know you were there. " I replied feeling the blood rush to my cheeks. He just smirked.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked.

"We guys talked last night and we really want to get this trip started so today we've decided to drive to Texas and if we drive all day and night we should get there by morning. We guys have decided to do the driving so you girls can relax. And we moved some people in the bigger RV so now it's just you, Mark, me, Jenna, Keo and Emma. You know about Lindsay right?"

Lindsay got a call being asked to do a dance show and we all told her she couldn't turn down the offer so she won't be with us.

"Yeah I heard. And that's really sweet of you guys, letting us relax. We owe you one. "

"Yeah you do. And I know how you can make it up to us. Keo and Emma are kinda sorta dating, I'm dating Jenna, and you're dating Mark, so once we get to Texas y'all are taking us on a triple date. "

"And whose idea was this?"

"That is none of your concern"

"Ok whatever Mr. Mysterious," I said giggling.

A few minutes later Mark woke up and I was already showered and dressed.

"Hey sleeping beauty, have a good rest?" I said fixing my hair.

"Yeah I did. Did Val tell you the plan for today? "

"Yup! Keo said he would take care of the driving tonight but you have to drive today. "

"Ok, but you have to sit up front so I don't get lonely!" He said with puppy dog eyes.

"Deal! Now get dressed so we can go out for breakfast. "

•••••••••••••••••••

"So, all we've got is fast food it looks like. McDonald's or whatever that place is over there. I think it's a cafe of some sort," Keo said gripping Emma's hand.

"I vote cafe," Jenna said with Val's arm wrapped around her.

"Yeah I agree with Jenna" I said. Where was Mark? He was here a minute ago. I looked around until somebody tickled my sides so I jumped up and squealed.

"Oh my gosh!!! What the- oh Mark, it's you! Don't do that, it scared me!"

"And the best part was your face!" He said laughing. "Oh Wit, gosh you're cute."

"Ok you two, stop flirting, we need to get some food before I get in a bad mood. " Val said crossing his arms.

"Oh, is the little baby getting cranky?" Jenna said sarcastically and grinning.

"Remember I'm your little baby so if I get cranky you have to deal with it. "

"Ok guys, let's get the baby some food before he had a tantrum," she said giggling.
••••••••••••••••••••

Mark's POV:

Driving wasn't that bad with Witney next to me the whole time. We pretty much just joked around and sang to Taylor Swift the whole time. Witney had a beautiful singing voice. Id never heard it before because I think she's a little shy when it comes to singing, but she shouldn't be. Her voice is amazing.

"You are a good singer, Wit. " I said smiling at her.

"You're just saying that. I sound like a dying walrus. "

"Oh my gosh, Witney, no. You have the most beautiful voice I've ever heard. You really should sing more often. "

"Well thank you very much, but you have the voice of an angel here. "She said tapping her foot the song on the radio.

"Whatever you say, Love. "

•••••••••••••••••••

We all had had a long day and were ready to switch drivers. Keo took my place and Emma took Witney's.

"Want to watch a movie?" I asked Witney,Jenna, and Val.

"Sure, which one?" Jenna asked.

"Whatever you girls want. "

"DIRTY DANCING!" Both the girls yelled in sync.

We put in the movie and Jenna snuggled up close to Val and Witney to me. About 3/4 through the movie, I noticed Witney was asleep and so was Jenna.

"Good time for an Instagram post?" I asked Val.

"Perfect time. " He said grinning. We took out our phones and took pictures with our girls. I captioned mine:

@ iamvalc and I are the luckiest guys out there to be all cuddled up with the most beautiful girls out there. 💕 @ witneycarson @ dance10jenna

I put my phone away and picked up Witney bridal style and carried her into the girl's room. I layer her down and whispered, "sweet dreams my Witney" I placed a kiss on her cheek then went to my room.

I can't wait for another day in paradise with my girl.

••••••••••••••••••••

Ok so knowing me I will most likely update again tonight. I hope you guys don't mind me updating so often.