Off we go!

Witney's POV:

Jenna, Lindsay and I pulled up to Mark and Derek's house and I was ecstatic! I was actually a little nervous though too.

"Hey girlies!" Mark shouted to us as he walked out the door with his stuff with Val close behind.

"Hey guys. So how are we going to divide up into the two RVs?" I asked hoping I would be in the same one as Mark.

"I was thinking that in one would be: you, Jenna, Lindsay, me, Val, and Keo and then everyone else in the other one if that's ok with everyone." Mark said. I was so happy I would be in the same one as him.

Everyone agreed and off we went. Keo said he would drive first and we could switch off through out the trip. Val say on the mini couch with Mark while Jenna, Lindsay, and I sat at the little table. We felt kind if bad for leaving Keo up front by himself but at the first gas station, Emma joined us so she say up front with him.

Jenna's POV: I really want to get Witney together with Mark. I just had to make sure he liked her back. I have an idea. I sent a text to Val.

J: hey babe I really want to get Witney together with Mark. I think it would make her really happy.

V: that's a great idea! Does she like him?

J: yeah, what about Mark?

V: oh yeah!

J: I think I know how to get them together. Follow my lead.

V: k

I quickly said. " Who wants to play truth or dare?"

Mark's POV:

We all decided to play Truth or Dare because it was fun playing with Witney. Her dares were the best!

Witney's POV:

"Ok Witney, your turn, truth or dare?" Jenna asked me.

"Um.... Dare!"

"Ok I dare you to kiss Mark!"

"Oh my gosh Jenna, we aren't seven years old! I changed my mind. Truth."

"Fine then. Who do you have a crush on?"

Darn it Jenna. I could see what she was trying to do.

"Come on Wit, you've got to answer!" Lindsay joined in.

"I uh... I have a crush on.... IhaveacrushonMarkBallas, " I said so quickly nobody could tell what I said.

"Witney, come on, it's not that big of deal," Val said trying to get it out of me.

"Ok fine. I...uh....have a crush...uh... On............."

"ON WHO?!?" Emma yelled from the front seat.

"I have a crush on Mark. " I said and I could feel all the blood rushing to my cheeks. I couldn't even look at Mark. I can't believe they got me to say that. I couldn't be more embarrassed.

"Mark your up! Truth or dare?" Val asked for me.

Mark's POV:

I was defiantly not picking truth! And OMG WITNEY HAS A CRUSH ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Uh...dare " I said trying not to show my happiness.

"Ok, I dare you to kiss Witney, then keep your arm around her for the rest of the game. "

Oh. My. Gosh. Is he serious? I slowly made me way over to Witney. I put my arms around her and leaned in...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Haha cliffhanger! Sorry I'm so mean. I promise I will update tomorrow. Probably several times knowing me 😂💕💕