Uh. Oh.

Witney's POV:

Oh. My. Word. Ben hated Mark when we were together. He hated how he was always so nice and sweet to me. How was he going to react hearing I was now dating him? This isn't going to end well at all.

"Witney, please take me back," he said. He didn't even look like he meant it.

"No, Ben. I don't even like you anymore. You completely broke my heart and it even effected my dancing. So no. And I have a new boyfriend who will never replace him." I replied getting a little angry.

"Who is the jerk? I'll pound his face in so hard! Wait, is it that doof? Of course it is. Come here ya little dirt bag. " He said putting up a fist at Mark.

"I'm not gonna fight ya man. "

Mark's POV:

I was not going to fight him.

"Fine then. But I know what will make you. " He said grabbing Witney. He pushed her down so hard into the sidewalk her head started to bleed. Then what he did really pissed me off. He kicked her. And then laughed. That was it. NOBODY TREATED HER LIKE THAT. EVER.

I tackled him to the ground and yelled for security. They came running and picked him up. I told him what happened and soon the police came and arrested him for assault. I immediately picked up Witney and ran her to the car. I sped down the freeway to the first clinic I saw. I took her in and they immediately took her to the E.R. and I followed. They cleaned up the blood on her head and she had a large bruise there. But one thing absolutely broke her heart. When Ben kicked her, he broke one of her ribs. My poor beautiful dancing princess wouldn't be able to dance for about 2 months. She would hopefully be healed right before dwts started again.

On the drive back to the RV Witney was silent. When we arrived she went into the girls room to tell them what happened. I told the guys. I felt awful for Wit. I over heard her say she just wants to go home. I wanted to do something to make her feel better. But what? I got it! I know she couldn't dance and train hardcore like normal, but she could still dance if she didn't use her core too much. I signed up for a ballroom event for all six of us. I hope Witney likes it. I walked into the girls room to tell them.

"Hey, hotties. I've got some news. " I said winking at Witney making her blush. I could tell she had been crying.

"What's up, Mark?" Emma asked.

"Tomorrow night three handsome men are taking three gorgeous ladies out to a ballroom dancing event. If only some girls here could dance," I said smirking.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you Mark!!!! I love you so much!" Witney said running over and hugging me.

That night Witney and I laid on the couch and watched The Proposal. Witney fell asleep and I decided to just stay on the couch all night with her. She just needed to rest. She was gonna have a fun night tomorrow and needed lots of energy!

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Ok so.... How was that? I tried to put a lot more Markney in there. I would have had Mark gone all hardcore fighting on Witney's ex but that sounds more like Val than Mark so I hope y'all enjoyed it! More to hopefully come tomorrow!!! 💕💕💕