IS IT THE END?

''Dont ask me to choose between you and her'', their surrounding suddenly became quiet after Mr. Choi talks.

"Why? Because you'll choose her?'', Mrs. Choi says. Her inside is trembling while she tries to look so brave on the outside. She's scared. She already saw this coming. After 20 years trying her best to be a patient and an understanding wife for her husband, she finally had enough. But oh God, how she is so deeply in love with him.

''Yes'', Mr.Choi answered, wispering while he saw his wife's tears that fell from her beautiful eyes. Those eyes that he once adored. Those eyes that once held the whole galaxy in it. Now, he can only see emptiness in it. Darkness, disappointment, anger, sadness, and clueless. That's what he saw in them. He can tell what she feels right now. But he can't do anything about it. He isn't her hero anymore. He's a cheater. He broken his promises. The promises to always love her and be her hero. He didn't have any control over his feelings. Maybe that's why his love for her ran out.

Mrs. Choi just stood there, quietly. She doesn't know what to feel about it. She is happy that she doesn't have to deal with her husband anymore. But she's also sad because she trusted him with her whole heart. She looks in his eyes. Those eyes that once she saw a safe place to be at. Those eyes that once always confirmed her that she'll be fine and that she can trust him. But why? Why it turns out to be a lie? She doesn't know what to say anymore. She looked outside of the window. The window of the house that they once dreamed of to build it together and have a happy family. She saw a woman in the car, looking at her with a teary eyes. What does that woman had and she doesn't, that made her husband love her more than his own wife? She turn her body, letting her back facing her husband, and walks up stairs.

Mr.Choi still looking at the stairs where his wife went and disappeared. He doesn't know if this is a good choice or not. But for his wife, he thinks it is the best for them. How can he stay with someone that he no longer loved? It took him 3 years to decide this. He nods to himself before turn his body, facing the door and walks towards his car.

Right after Mr. Choi gets in the car, the woman slaps him across the face. Yeonjun doesn't know why she did that to his father. But he does deserve it. Yeonjun looks at his side, he saw Beomgyu's tears slowly falling from his eyes after they saw what happened.

''Come on, Gyu. Let's go for some snack first, okay?'' Yeonjun slowly pulled him out of the bushes near the window where they were hiding from their parents.

Beomgyu is still quiet. Now, they are at the school's field. They went inside the field by climbing on the wall that separates the field with the outside of the school. Beomgyu is sitting next to Yeonjun, that's laying on the grass with his face covered with his black beanie.

''Hyung'', Beomgyu called for him. Yeonjun didn't answer. But he removes his beanie from his face, gets up and sits next to Beomgyu and looks at him with a sad smile.

''I'm sorry, Gyu'', He said while pulling him in his arms. Hugging him tightly.

Beomgyu quietly crying in his arms while hugging him back. Yeonjun might not know the pain in him right now but he understand that it must be painful for him.

Not like Yoenjun, Beomgyu was adopted into the family when he's 3 years old. It's because Mr.s Choi cant get pregnant because of some health problem. She told Boemgyu before about his past when he turned 18. Beomgyu was left at the orphan house by his mother because his father died and that she cant took care of him properly. She was sent to the mental hospital after Beomgyu turned 5 years old. After knowing that, Beomgyu cried all night. But Mrs Choi told him that she, her husband and Yeonjun will took care of him and will let him live the best life.

Yeonjun slowly move his right hand up and down rapidly on Beomgyu's back. He is thinking about his mom's health condition and also Beomgyu's mental health.

Flashback

''Promise me you'll take care of him okay?'', Mrs Choi said to Yeonjun. He only smiles while looking at Beomgyu happily choosing some toys from a shelve that isn't far away from him and his mom.

''He doesn't have anyone. I know he only counts on you'', She continued. She then move her gaze to look at her only son. A warm smile was showed to him.

''Don't worry mom. I love him so much. Of course I'll take care of him'', Yeonjun said, didn't even care to look at his mom when his eyes is always on Beomgyu.

'' I know I can trust you, my healing''

End of flashback

''Why I cant have a perfect family like others, hyung?'', Beomgyu's sudden question drags Yeonjun back to the reality. He tighten his hug.

''It's not like that, Gyu. You still have your hyung here with you'', Yeonjun whisper in his ear. Letting him know he still have him on his side no metter how hard things are getting now.

They stayed in that position for another minute and then went back home together before night.