2. Protection

"Jimin, I know we don't know each other but I don't feel comfortable leaving you all alone here," I said in one quick breath. I swallowed my pride and began again. "y-you c-could come to stay with me?" I said in an unsure tone. It almost sounded like I was asking myself.

He looked at me with suspicion. "w-why would you want to help me? what do you want from me?" he replied. His soft voice was still shaking and I could tell that he was just as much afraid as he was before.

"Look, dude. it's freezing out here and clearly, you're in trouble just let me help you out" I say in the friendliest voice I could muster while sticking my hand out for him to grab. He stared at my hand for a long moment. He slowly put his soft and delicate hand in mine and looked back up at me for reassurance.

I smiled at him and lightly pulled him closer to me. "can you walk? My house is about 15 minutes from here." I asked softly. He shook his head and looked down. That was when I noticed his foot. It was wrapped up in a dirty bandage. 

I shrugged out of my coat and put it on him. "look I'm not the strongest person in the world so holding another human with my hands won't work. However, I can give you a piggyback ride" I said nervously laughing. 

Jimin stepped back slightly, with an unsure expression on his face.

I walk closer to him and put my hand on his shoulder. " you can trust me"

He sighed and nodded.

I turned around so my back was facing him and he jumped on as best as he could. My jacket was at least 3-4 sizes too big for him so he was completely sheltered from the rain.

I started my way back home. thankfully the rain had turned back into a drizzle. I used this opportunity to carefully and quickly escort Jimin and me home.

I wasn't the most physically fit so this was a workout. The icy air hurt my lungs and my sore body ached from the extra weight that was put on it. But I kept going.

Once I made it back home I got my keys out of my pocket and walked in. 

I was immediately greeted by the warmth.  I shuffled my way to the bathroom and sat jimin on the toilet seat as carefully as I could. I immediately sat up against the bathroom wall to rest my aching body. 

We were both soaked and cold.

I turned on the shower for Jimin. "d-do you mind h-helping me?" he asked in a soft quiet tone.

I felt my face get red. "s-sure I guess." I gulped and helped him undress. After getting him completely naked I slowly unwrapped the bandage on his foot. An autoable gasp left my mouth as I examined it. 

There was a large burn mark. Almost like a branding, on him. I brushed my thumb against it and he hissed from the pain. "Jimin I need to wash this or it will become infected. It's gonna hurt really bad so we will do it last okay?" 

He just looked down at his lap and nodded. I left the bathroom for a moment and came back with a plastic chair. I placed it in the bathtub and put a towel and the rim of it. I then picked Jimin up and put him on the chair. I lifted up his injured foot and placed it on the towel so it wouldn't get wet while I washed him. 

"y-you ready?" I asked trying to come off as calm. he nodded in reply, avoiding eye contact.

I begun. 

I got the shower head and wet his body a little then squirted the liquid soap onto a washcloth and began scrubbing. 

As I washed Jimin, it was hard not to notice how beautiful he was. His skinny and soft body. Beautiful and plump lips. Perfect button nose. Cute chubby cheeks.

Truly a work of art. 

After I finished scrubbing him I turned around while he washed his private parts. After he was finished I rinsed him. I picked up a new washcloth and dumped it a little and put it on his foot.  He hissed and jerked his head back.

After patting it a few times I put Antibiotics and lotion on his foot before rewrapping it in a clean bandage.

I picked him up and laid him on my bed. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna take a shower."

Quickly glancing at the clock I realized it was 12:04. I groaned internally.  I am going to have to have to take a sick day tomorrow to rest and take care of Jimin. 

After showering -

I pulled out the extra mattress from my closet and got it ready for me to lay down before I heard a voice behind me. 

"hyung?' Jimin said weakly.

"yes jimin?'" I said out of breath.

"you won't leave me right?" he asked avoiding eye contact.

"of course not? why would I?'" I asked questioning his nervous demeanor.

"i-i well- um" he started fidgeting with his fingers. I swear I saw tears forming in his eyes. "it's nothing Hyung, thank you for letting me stay over." he said before climbing into bed.

Fuck.

My curiosity in me burned.

What happened to him? Why was he so scared? Did I put myself in danger by taking him in?

I decided to let it go for now and go to bed.

|||

The end of the chapter

|||

Hey friends!

Chapter two is complete.

I am debating on whether or not there should be a sad, semi-happy/sad, or happy ending to this story. I don't know if my heart can take a sad ending but IDK LOL. 

let me know your tips and advice! adios