8. Development

quick note: we are back  to yoongis pov 

|||

I was finishing up my work. It was getting closer and closer to midnight and I was anxious to see how things were going. I didn't hear any arguing so that was a relief but I still worried about how Jimin was doing and feeling with hobi around him. 

I am beyond annoyed with the stunt Hobi played today. After finishing up a report I immediately stood up and hurried out of my bedroom door. My anxiety would not allow me to work any longer.

I opened the door carefully and tip-toed to the edge of the hallway.  I wanted to snoop quietly, partly because if they were sleeping or relaxing I didn't want to bother them, but also if there was some shady shit happening I wanted to view it without hope of trying to bs his way out of it.

I am not quite sure if that makes sense.

I poked my head ever so carefully around the corner. And what I saw was just to be expected. Hobi hovering over Jimin threatening him. 

I let out a heavy sigh.

Why can't he just be chill for 5 fucking seconds? I'd still be fucking him if he chilled out. maybe.

-

I walked into the room and stopped about halfway between the couch where they were sitting and the hallway. Still listening to what Hobi was saying to Jimin.

"interesting," I said aloud. 

Hobi 's body whirled around. His face turned a bright red. I could see Jimin sigh. He looked relieved.

I started feeling guilty for putting Jimin in this situation again. 

"y-yoongi," Hobi said nervously. "hey, how was work?" he started walking towards me attempting to hug me. I put my hand up and he stepped back pouting.

"I'll never do that again Yoongi, I didn't mean it like that yoongi" I said in a mocking tone.

 He gulped and looked down.

"get the fuck out of our house," I said firmly. I was in no mood to argue with him about this in front of Jimin.

"Our?" I heard hobi whisper. Before I could respond he repeated himself "OUR!?" he yelled.

"It's your house yoongi. this freeloading hoe is in YOUR house.  He is not only stealing your money, he is stealing your time away. We used to hang out every day yoongs, I miss you, but now all your focus is on him" hobi screamed.   

I tuned him out and immdeatly turned my attention to Jimin. His face crumbled. He looked like he was about to cry. Guilt and anger coursed through my body. 

I cut Hobi off. " Enouph!" I growled "you have no right to say shit about Jimin. you especailly have no right to call him a hoe." I pointed out "May I remind you, you cheated on me multiple times throught our pat relationship." 

He scowled at me and crossed his arms. "get the fuck out of our house" I saidin the calmest voice I could muster. He grabbed his bag and stomped out. slamming the door behind him. 

"You ok?" I said while walking over to Jimin. I wrapped my hands around his waiste and locked eyes with him.

He had tears forming in them. His face was flushed with a bright pink and his soft plump lips quivered. 

My heart broke. I put him throught this. I enabled hobis behavior. 

"Hyung" he whined before slamming his head into my chest. I could feel his warm tears seeping into my shirt. I rubbed my hand against his back . 

I walked him into our room and layed him down. I climed in bed and spooned him. 

" I am so sorry Jimin" I whispered. "I wont let him around you agian"

"hyung?" he said softly. I could hear the sadness still lingering in his voice.

"Yes Jiminie?"

"do you... well... I was wondering if you like Hobi. Like... are you guys a thing or something? Am I intruding because if I am-" before he could continue I intrupted.

"Jiminie." i said wrapping my hands around his. " Me and Hobi used to date, and we used to fuck around. But we are not in a relationship right now and I dont have feelings for him." Hopfully that was reassuring enouph.

"oh...well...ok i guess" He whispered.He sounded almost unsure? disappoitned.

"what is it?" I asked.

"I was just wondering if. maybe you had feelings for anybody else...?"

"anybody else?" I lauphed eternally. So thats what he was getting at.

"Anybody else like who?" I teased. 

"Hyungggg" He whined hiding his head in the pillow infront of him.

"come on tell me" I chuckled.

"like me..." he whispered.

I chuckled and squeezed him tighter. Kissing his neck.

"Like you? Hmm i never thought about it?"

"Hyuuungggg"

" Yes I like you Jimin. You are beatuful and sweet, and strong. I have had an intrested in you for a while." I reassured Him.

"r-really?" 

"yes really."

I turned Him around so we could be face to face"

"Jimin."

"Yes hyung?"

"Do you want to go on a date with me?"

|||

The end

|||

I hope you guys liked this chapterrr