4. Backstories

J-hope opened the door and stood up against it crossing his arms. It was hard to ignore the fact that he was eyeing Jimin. and it was even harder to ignore how uncomfortable and fidgety Hobis' rude staring was making him. 

"Hobi Hyung! you made it" Tae smiled sweetly getting up to hug him. "what took you so long?"

"I had to do something" hobi shrugged still eyeing Jimin. "yoongs can I talk to you for a moment?" 

I looked at Jimin and then looked back at hobi "sure I guess, meet me in my room" I said. 

I patted Jimin's head before standing up and walking into my bedroom and closing the door behind me.

Before I could turn around I immediately was pushed up against the wall. Hobi wrapped his arms around my neck and tried to kiss me (yoongi is a top btw and hobi is a bottom).

"hobi what the fuck -" I pushed him off of me and whipped my mouth. "what the fuck was that!?"

"oh please," he said rolling his eyes "stop acting like you didn't want to kiss me back, we haven't fucked in like 2 weeks Hyung I miss you." He wined.

Hobi and I have been dating off and on for about a year. The last time we broke it off was because he cheated on me with two other guys. I've forgiven him since then but we have kept our relationship strictly at the friends with benefits level due to me not being able to trust him anymore.

"Hobi I have guests over we are not having sex right now" I could almost hear the disgust in my voice. Why was he acting like this? he never forced himself on me before we have always been so casual.

He proceeded to roll his eyes again before pulling out his phone and handing it to me.

"A hotel room?" I questioned raising an eyebrow.

"yea for your little friend hymen," he said with a phony smile plastered all over his face.

"Jimin" I corrected annoyed.

"yeah, yea whatever, anyways though, I did some research and found a cheap and decent hotel that's close enough to your house," Hobi explained.

"Hoseok. I'm not putting Jimin in a hotel."

"why not!?" his face fell.  His distress over this situation confused me. why is this such a big deal?

"he is injured and scared and I promised to take care of him so just stay out of it please," I said trying to keep my voice calm despite being agitated. 

"fine" he muttered and stomped out of my bedroom, slamming the door behind him.

I quickly followed him to make sure he didn't cause a scene. Thankfully Hobi has a good poker face.

He came back out with a cheesy smile on his face and sat next to Jin Hyung.

"Hyung this looks delicious" he gushed

" of course, it's delicious you fool. when have I ever made anything gross for you" Jin replied smugly?

Hobi laughed then turned himself over to Jimin.

"so hymen" he started.

"Jimin" I hissed.

"oh yes sorry Jimin, how long do you think you will be mooching off of yoongi?" he said smiling.

The room fell silent. Jimin's face turned red and everyone looked at hobi with anger. 

"What is with you Hobi," I asked angrily. I didn't notice I had stood up and had my hands balled until Jin spoke.

"yoongi sit down there is no need to get aggressive," he said sternly. he then turned to hobi and said " you will be nice to this boy or so help me god"

" I don't see how my question was rude, I'm just curious," hobi said while fake pouting. 

It became very awkward after that. Jin and Tae worked overtime trying to keep a decent conversation. Namjoon kept mouthing sorries to me and Jimin whenever he could, jungkook - tried to keep giving Jimin banana milk to make him feel better. I held Jimins free hand and squeezed it every so often and hobi continued to rudley glare.

After about an hour of this torture, my friends started leaving one by one.

Jin and namjoon left first because they had work.

then Jungkook and tae left next because they wanted to sleep.

Lastly, we had hobi, who seemed to be doing everything in his power to prolong his stay.

"Hyung I meant what I said in the room, it's been two weeks and I'm needy," he said pouting. from the corner of my eye, I could see Jimin's face flush red.

"Go home hobi, I don't want to have sex with you" I sighed.

"fine." he huffed while giving him one last glare before leaving.

I turned around to see Jimin crying. he looked at me then put his head down.

"j-jiminie why are you crying?" I asked rushing to his side.

"I-I am sorry for mooching off of you Hyung I will leave if you want me to," he said while sobbing into my chest.

"Jimmie, you can stay literally as long as you like, please don't listen to anything hobi said I'm sorry he was so rude to you," I said trying to reassure and calm him down.

"a-are you t-two dating?" he asked while looking down.

"no? he is my ex though but I don't plan on getting back with him anytime soon."

He let out a huge sigh which made me chuckle.

"What is funny Hyung?" he asked innocently.

I grabbed his cheeks and smiled " you so adorable"

|||

end of chapter

|||

Hey, babes sorry for not updating for a few days. I legit lost all motivation Lmao.

thanks to the few who read this ily.