Nice to meet you

Nobody Pov

Jacob: Shut the Fuck up Nigga !!

Michaela's Pov
Why can't I just get a damn autograph from diggy simmons and continue my life, but no I have jacob and he always got to start some shit & ofcourse .. He had to start a big scene....

Diggy: Ignorant ...*mumbles* why do the pretty girls get stuck with ignorant disrespectful boys? (Shakes head)

Jacob: Shut yo ass up ! You ain't even talented ( walks up to Diggy & flicks him in the head)

Michaelas Pov

What in the hell!? Jacob has lost his mother fucking mind!!!! He ruins everything (runs toward Diggy & Jacob)

Diggy : (Punches Jacob in the Nose)

Michaela 's Pov
I can't believe what just happened.  That slap was so out of line and not expected!Diggy punched jacob really hard & his nose started to bleed,  I guess he lost his temper too, Jacob brought the angry out I of him. Diggy was kinda sexy when he was mad...

Everyone was Chanting Diggy and Laughing at Jacob. At first i was a little embarrased but then I was proud of Diggy. I had to add something to make the crowd go Wild.

I took off my ring Jacob gave me a a month ago and threw it on his bloody hands. "Keep that Shit I said, Give it to some other girl stupid enough to date you pathetic ...... Ass!!! Everyone went Crazy And Diggy Smiled a little smile .

I don't think Diggy knew he was smiling, he was smiling for a long time. I smiled back and He walked over to me but the Security seperated us.

Diggy fought through and grabbed my hand everyone screamed but I just could not believe my eyes!

I giggled as one of the secrity guard helped Jacob up.

I walked with him to a van that said "Diggy "In cool font letters

Diggy : Hello beautiful.. Would you uh... ..You know like a ride to your place ..?

Michaela :*staring* Mhmmm..

Michaela POV
DAMN IT!!! Michaela come on you know you was staring too long ! I know he sexy but girl you can't look thirsty .On the other hand ; shit this probably the last time I'm going to meet him  shit .. might as well embrace his sexy ass voice ,caramel skin and popping veins screaming to come out of him muscular arms! damn..!

We entered the car and I smiled at him. I was so happy. We could not stop smiling at eachother. I told him "thank you for sticking up for me."

He told me "Your Welcome and Anything for a beatiful girl like you" I also apologized for my "ex's" behavior which he accepted . He's so sweet .

I blushed and he admired it and he said "Girl you are the most... Beautiful girl .. Just know you're beautiful ."

I said "Thank you "but technically i am a teenager. We laughed until he asked me where can he drop me off. I wanted to say your place so bad! I knew I could not just go home with The DIGGY SIMMONS.

Diggy Pov

This girl was beatiful. My first reaction was going for her and falling for her. She was sweet a little shy,and the most that standed out was her beatiful face, body and that hair.

We pulled up to her friends house apparently she was sleeping over.I did not want her to leave. She seemed so fun and she was beatiful I could not help myself.

I told her I would like to see her again one day. If she was ok with it she gave me a white tooth smile. She giggled and I could not help it she was so cute when she laughed. I was worried did she think it was a a joke or did she really want to go out ?!!...

WILL SHE SAY YES who knows VOTE COMMENT and Follow my page Love deniseLol123 :) Sorry its short i wanted to update fast because of the cliff hanger. And I did not have much tim to write because I had Tons of Homework! :)