Like Is not a Option!

Diggy and Michaeala finished taking& showerd after the walk. Michaela has been ignoring Daniel and He is kind of Frustrated. But not really because he has something really important. That he has to tell Michaela. Which there is no time for jokes or grudges!

MICHAELA POV..

I have not been really talking to Daniel if he asked me a question or said a comment I would just nod. If he said a statement I would kind of just make faces.

I really not happy with him talking to me now but when I asked a really crucial important question he does not even nod reply or Smile.

Shit !this boy is so much trouble but not really in a bad way he is just always on my mind. I can not take this I have to let him know LIKE is not a option!

D- You want to finish getting dressed so we can eat?

M-You ever think of finishing sentences!

D-What! Excuse me but are you angry!

M-Naw !im just casually having a mad face and yelling at you!

D-What are you mad for?

M-You kind of broke my heart and hurt my feelings!

D-Sorry but..

.. *Gets Cut off by michaela*

M-Uh Uh No buts you did not reply when i asked you a crucial question! That question was one of the most important words that ever slipped out and escaped my mouth!(Now crying).... I really love you but I think you only have a like for me but I want to have a relationship. Not a Friendship babe!

D-*Laughs and Smiles*You could not wait I guess! I did not answer because I wanted to present a better way of making us official. Girl I been thinking bout you since the signing!!! You caught my eye quick and You got me good! I wanted to ask you out since I first heard you giggle. But sometimes your a mystery in a good way because when i asked you out for the first time you just giggled. I have to admit I was a little worried by your response! I know how you are feeling. But Baby guess what I only waited to answer so I coukd make us OFFICIAL IN THE BEST WAY I CAN!

Michaela You are the most gorgeous girl I ever laid eyes on I am lucky just to breathe your air!!!!!

Gets Cut Off...

Michaela smiles Hard and wipes tears

M-Just kiss me already !!!!

They Kiss and Hug and fall on the bed together...

Nun dirty

He tickkes her she giggles and says Im hungry.

D-Why dont we eat!! ;)

M-Love You and Yesss

D-Love u MORE.

Both-Smile

Eh Eh??? Comnent Vote come on 2 in one day!

Love Yall PLE@$$$$$$$$€€€€

VOTE!!!!!

Love-deniseLol123 :)