Part 7 Running Rival!(is it official)

Diggy Pov

Man! we walking to the park. I'm kinda scared Michaela is a pretty good runner she might smoke me. I was thinking i would beat her at first but then she said a mile. I may not finish.

I should have been humble instead of Cocky beacause now i might get left behind. That would be embarrassing to get beat by a girl...We are almost to the park it took forever for this girl to get her Athletic outfit .

She had on some black tight leggings that looked comfortable they were Nike

Michaela had a bright blue shirt that matched. She had some grey and blue running shoes too. She still managed to look SEXY.

I could not wait to see her body in action even though I may get beat.

D- Maybe we can do half a mile I am still kind of FULL from my burrito!

M-Maybe your a pussy. *laughs* you serious .. ? No wait hold up . or are you just chickening out.

D-Both I know you are good sorry I was a little Cocky I have Cockydience! (A/N-Cocky+Cofidience) :)

M-Well ok 2 Laps . Why don't we just not race and stay together. We can just get some excersise. Eh?

D-Yeah why don't we Michaela. You are so beautiful in your Gear by the way. *bites lip*

Michaela starts running in front of him.

M-I know i am and i'm sure you want this. (Rubs curves and Laughs)

D-* laughs* well damn you ain't lying

M-Catch up slow poke! :0

D-Ok ok I was just day dreaming. (Laughs)

THEY ARE RUNNING AND TALKING.

M- talk About What?..

D-Us (Smiles)

M-I have to admit we could slay together

D-I agree but most of all you make me smile.

M-Your such a Gentlemen,Diggy I really enjoy hanging with you.

Half way through 1st Lap.

D-I do too. I umm.... Like you .... Alot

M-Dont be shy around me Daniel!

D-I am not I just have not been with anyone for a while.

M-So are you saying we are together!

D-*does not answer.* (Smiles)

Michaela Pov

I feel a little rejected. I asked Daniel if we were together but he kind of ignored me. What the Hell! We are on our second lap almost done. No body knows how much i want to cry right now!

Does Daniel really love me. Wait I should not be pissed or sad he said he really likes me but .... Wat nevermind my head is everywhere. Liking me is not enough.

I want Love and a relationship with Daniel not just a close friendship. I really love him. Am I moving to fast.?.. We finished our lap and I have not said anything to him since the end of our first lap. I didn't want to hold a grudge. I did not want to act like everything was ok either.............

Princeton and Kynadei meet up in a Starbucks.. °°°°°°° ~~~~~ >_____<

P-Look who made it, sorry I figured you rather hang here instead a park

k- i Love Starbucks i knew you would love it too .

P-I actually never had .....Starbucks!

K-I can teach you how to eat it just like you taught me how to bowl .

P-(Laughs and Smiles with teeth)

K-Your smile is soo dreamy

P-Ummm should i be saying that?

Both-(Laugh)

K-Yeah but man had to say it!

P-You know what else is dreamy

K-What !Those Cake Pops and a Frappe!!

P-Yea But.... You are Beatiful thick and sweet just like a cake pop!

(SMILES hard) *Hugs her tight*

K-Thank You! Lemme order us some sweets. I know the best things on the menu trust me!!! :)

P-Ok i will take a seat and save one for you pretty lady!

K- Ok!

Kennedy order and they sit down and eat Cake pops and drink Coffee.

P-Best coffee and Cake Pops EVER!!!

K-Momma knows best!

P-Yeaaa They sure do but you know what I know?!

K-What *Smiles*

P-That I like spending time with you! Also I know your the most sweetest cutest girl I ever met. I would love to make you my #1 girl.

Princeton pulls out a necklace. It says Princeton's#1Girl!

K-You know what momma knows I like you too! I would love to be yiur #1girl!!! (Laughs) we so corny *smiles*

<3<3<3<3<3Awwwww

Yeah I have been busy sorry!!! :(

I will do another chapter today or tommorow" :) Dont worry Diggy and Michaela will be fine I hope Lol! ;)

Comment ,Fan my page ,PLEASSSSSSSE!!! VOTE

Love Yall,-DeniseLol123 ;)

Stay Tuned!!