Paradise Pt 2

Dajanae Pov

His girl was. Goregous! Long curly soft hair and a nice body! At first she looked furious then she took a look at

Daniel and I took a deep breath and started talking to me... ? What I was confuse i thought she would yell at me ,or tell me not to touch Diggy ,or I don't know I was just suprised!

She told me it was okay to hug Diggy. I loved her she was so sweet and generous not that she owns Daniel ,but she just did not mind me giving a "FRIENDLY" hug. We started talking on and on of Diggy songs right infront of him.

We teased him and she told me she was proud of me being a fan which I accepted because she was older than me by a year, and who would not take advice from a person older than you...

We departed once Diggy grabbed her by her waist to let her know it was time to carry on their trip! Diggy opened her door and she ran off into the road a car sped by swerving and hit MICHAELA!!!

Oh lord! I could not believe my eyes

I immediately pulled out my phone and dialed 911!!!! Diggy ran over to her to check her pulse he looked so worried and sincere! I closed the doors of their car and walked over to them Shocked.....

Daniel eyes were red! My mouth was open he was crying! I handed the phone to him and he told the ambulance the emergency they said they would be there in 8 min!

Everyone around us gave us food and comforted us. I just met her and I may never talked to her again it is all my fault if we had never talked and I was kind of making her jealous and make her drop her funyuns she would have never

Ran across the Damn street...!

**************

In the Er!

Daniel Pov

I am so worried my girl is in the hospital! What had happen was there was no cars so Michaela ran out into the street and a car sped up and swerved! It was a drunk driver that was taken to jail!

Dajanae had came with me even though I dont need her now that I think about it;This is mostly her fault if we had stopped talking to her earlier this would not have occured!

I just want to hear her voice and get one more kiss from her before... before... Family for Michaela!!!

I popped out if my seat and Dajanae trailed behind me as I walked over to the nurse to hear the news! I was praying she was okay as I slowly walked towards her.

Nurse: Okay ,Michaela is Fine! She just blacked out from shock and she has no broken bones just a few bruises

Daniel-Thanks So much can I see her

Dajanae:I will let you see her I will leave you two alone

Daniel- Nods*

Nurse-Come on inside!

Daniel walks inside to see

Michela eyes open wide and a pearly white smile!

D-I love You I was worried it is my fault for not letting us leave faster we are just very blessed to have you okay ,and if you were not i would blame myself and....

M-Ssshhhh... It is no ones fault but mine babe! *Weak voice*I just wanted to get my funyuns *Laughs*

D-Laughs* I just... I am Happy your here ... because I need you

M-Awww! Babe thanks but sorry... I ruined our date..... DAMN FUNYUNS!!

........*They both Laugh so hard*

D-I love to see your eyes blinking To see that your breathing happy and blessed!

M-So sweet but boo I have only been out for about sn hour *Laughs

Daniel Smashes his lips into Michaela! Michaela grabs him for support and they share a cute romantic kiss!<3<3<3<3<3<3

M-.... I promise you wont lose me any time soon!

D-I can say the same to you babe,but you will have to misd me ... Uhmmm I am going on tour Tuesday for 2months! :

M-Its your career babe! It is Ok but I will miss you a lot!

*They peck a kiss and Daniel lays next to her on the bed as they lock hands and share a memory on the hospital bed*

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

*Good ?

*Okay?

*Sucks?

Comment,Vote ,FAN",!!! I worked hard to make it Better for yall dreaming jetsetters! :) Love Ya, Stay tuned! Hope you love my chapters

Love Ya ,deniseLol123