First Yes

MICHAELA pov

So Diggy just asked me out. I could not believe my ears so I I just laughed. It's something I do when Im nervous. I stopped giggling when his smile turned into concern.

"Sure Ofcourse Yess !!" I could not stop it was a joyous moment somebody I really like and enjoy hanging with for a 20 minute drive..

just asked me out.

I gave him a sweet smile and a Nod and opened the door to the van. I walked over to the doorstep and and rang the door bell to my friend's boyfriend's house.

She answered with a confused face looking far behind my face at Diggys Van. I told her it was a long story. She nodded and I waved to Diggy As The van drove away.

I walked into Jay's big room and sat my bags down. I looked up and saw Jay sitting on the bed. He smiled "I thought I never see you again" He said . Well "here i am".

"I have'nt came over because yall silly asses just can't get enough of eachother!" I said with my voice getting a little louder. "Look we are just really good friends and you have to deal with it. Jay said.

"Am I supposed to believe that?.. The way you guys kiss and...

I settled down,Realizing I really was just jealous because Jay and Trinity have a great Relationship .Then there was me.

"Some friends" I muttered.

I put on a smile as

Trinity came in with some towels.

She handed me some pink boyshorts and a green Tank top.

"Thanks,"I mumbled as I walked to the bathroom. My smile slowly faded as I entered the bathroom.

I walked to the shower and took a steaming hot one too. I washed my Hair then my body. I looked at my arm and saw a bruise where he had grabbed me Last time.

I cried a little ,silently. Then i rememered I had a date tommorow and I need to stop drelling onthe past.

I got out the shower and paused my song .

I walked out the bathroom. After putting my clothes on. I hugged Trinity and Jay" GoodNight." I gave them their Privacy.

I just could not wait for tommorow night. I could not go to sleep, so I put on the Tv where it ended up on TMZ showing Diggy. It showed the Security and the big crowd the Fuss and The Shove and the Punch! :0

My mouth was open the whole time. "Oh what this boy does to me!" I whispered to myself before drifting off to sleep with Diggy on my mind.

Diggy Pov

I could not get Michaela off my mind. As If we were meant to go to be something ,I was nervous about tommorow. Where should I take her. Does she like fun places or serious fancy dinners.

I thought for a while and her personality showed me what kind of girl she was. I decided we go bowling for our first date. I'm a master at bowling . She will really have a good time.

Her smile got me and her beatiful face. I could not go to sleep. I decided to Text her. I was nervous but I know she feels the same way.

TEXT CONVO

Diggy: Hey Sweetie!

Michaela: *wakes up to phone notification* Hey Salty! Lol What u up to?

Diggy: To be Honest Thinkin bout you

Michaela:.. Oh really..?

To be Honest I feel the same way. You on Tv U know! *Laughing

Diggy: Im not even going to look :\ Wanna Go bowling tommrow.?

Michaela: Of course Im a beast .

Diggy: Maybe on Wii and Kinect, but everyone knows Im the best!

Michaela : Cocky Much..

Diggy: Ur Cocky Too. Lol

Michaela: ......

Diggy: Hypacrite Much.

Michaela: Oh Shut up. Cutie much?😘

Diggy: Sexy Much.😍

Michaela: Yesss✊💅

FIVE MINIUTES... later⏰

..

Michaela: Ello!🙉

Diggy : Sorry I dozed off a little.😴

Michaela: It's Fine Sleepy Head.😎✋

Diggy: Yea I'm Sleepy much for sure.☝️

Michaela: Get ur preperation Sleep cuz Tmmrow Imma Whoop your Ass! 👋✊

Diggy: Ok MOM! HAHA😂

Michaela: GoodNight Daniel😘😘

Diggy: GoodNight !😘😎

Michaela:Bye! :)👋

Diggy: Bye💙

Michaela : Ok... Bye!!!😒😂

Diggy : Bye 👋

Michaela: Stop!😑

Diggy: Bye!

Michaela: Im puttin my phone on silent cuz u wont stop texting me.😒😂

Diggy: Whatever u say beautiful 😍! :)

Michaela: Isn't pass ur bedtime!⏰✊

Diggy: Haha very Funny...😑

Michaela: Bye ;)🌚

Diggy: GoodNight Michaela💙😘

End Of Convo

A/N

No Jacob is not Princeton . Even though thats his Real Name.

Vote?! Comment and Follow me on Wattpad!! :) Love Yall Stay Tuned also read my friends book Live at Coachella if u like the Weekend!! :)

Love deniseLol123!