Part 3

Diggy Pov

I slept good last night knowing today I would have Michaela around my arms. I felt comfortable around her;like I was protecting her.

I got out the bed it was 9:15. Our date was at 11:00 Pm. We are going to the Night bowling club!

I wanted to go to her friends house and meet a couple of her friends. Maybe they could tag along. I did not want her to feel rushed or awkward on our date. I knew Spin would'nt be busy.

RayRay,Roc,Prodigy and Princeton would be in town too. They were the Opening act for Lil Twist and My Concert Friday. I called them up. Princeton answered

Phone Convo

Diggy: Hey What's Up

Princeton: Heyyyy Diggy!

Diggy: I was thinking if you and the crew could come bowling . You see I met this new girl and we are going on a date. I don't want her to feel rushed ,but I want her to have fun.Soo.. I might as well make it a party.

Princeton: Man Sounds Fun !! Were up to it! (We are bowling today guys) *He says out loud to Rest of Mindless Behavior*

Diggy: See ya Then Bro!

Princeton: Alright Peace! ;)

End Of Convo

Diggy Pov

I shall call Twist and Spin! ;)

Twist Convo with Diggy

Twist: What's Up my main man Diggy!

Diggy: What's Up. Well let me keep this Short want to go bowling at 11. Pm.

Lil Twist: Hell Yea! Im up for it let me get ready! Who is goin.

Diggy: Ray Ray,Roc Prod, and Princeton.

Lil Twist: Will there be girls ?

Diggy:Yes my new girlfriend's Buddys will attend to night* Says in Fancy French Voice*

Lil Twist: If You say soo. But Yummy alright. Jordans it is.

Diggy: *chuckles * Bye

LilTwist: Bye Dig!! ;)

Spin Convo

Spin: Heyy Diggy! How You doing?

Diggy: Great Wanna go bowling with friends it is kinda a party

Spin : Sure Man! Maybe I can find a girl.

Diggy: Cool its at 11:00 Pm at Night bowling Club

Spin: Alright Bye Man!

Diggy: See Ya Bro!

End of Convo

Michaela Pov

Omg today will be so fun I can't wait till 11:00!! I just got of bed Super Happy! I took a hot shower and washed my hair. Im wearing my hair down Today with some big Heart Earrings with my cute outfit.

I walked into Jay and Trinitys Room. I could tell they were cuddling last night. "GoodMorning" i said all happy! Trinity head jumped up off Jays Chest.

Trinity: U scared the hell out of me girl !

Me: You woke Jay up!

T- You in our house!

Me-Whatever yall sleep late.

Trinity- Cuz we stay up late.

Me -Doing what?

T-Nun

Me-Dummmb ...... (Gets a Txt from Diggy saying if she could call her friends to come bowling with Mb Twist and Spin

T-Who is that from

Me- Diggy

T- Oh yea Tell me how you met his Ass!!!"

Me-Well Jacob was fussing and Cussing at me. Then we had to leave the signing and I could not get a autograph so I was upset!

Then Diggy confronted Jacob. They had a fight and I broke up with him!! Then Diggy took me to your house and asked me out!!

T- Oh yeah I saw the Fight. The Nigga can Punch!!!

M- I know

Jay- I understand now..

M-Were You listning the whole time!?

J- Nooo... Yess

T- GoodMorning Babe! Make us some breakfast

J-Okay Mommy

T-Kisses Jay on cheek

M-Ayyye before you leave this conversation i need to tell you something important!... We are going to a party today at 11:00 Pm!!

T- Cool !!

J- Man thats gonna be fun but umm.. whos?

M-Diggy's

T-Who is going?

M-Mb, LilTwist,And Spin and ofcourse Diggy!

J- Oh Yeaaaaaa!

T- Omg Mb im going to text Erica! And Kennedy and Davonni and Madison Omg!!!! :)

M-Tell em they are coming too!

Short Chapter but Hey it was two in one Day!!! That Rymed Lol!!!

In Next Chapter

. Breakfast with Jay and Trinity

. Party

. First Kiss.?...!...?

. New Step in Love!!!