Paradise

Daniel Pov:

Michaela so beatiful on the inside and out her personality just attracted me. I love her curvy body and curly hair that lays gently on her shoulders. This day will be the best one I have encoutered in a while! She looks SEXY in her bikini!

Her curves our beatiful !

Nobody Pov

Michaela & Daniel had a long ride to be able to make it to the beach! It was also full of entertaining places! Across the street was the St. Louis Hotel which was very fancy and expensive!

There is a amusment park next door & Plenty of resturaunts &stands surrounding the streets and area! The beach has clear blue water & white sand perfect for sandcastles which Michaela secretly packed some sand toys!

She was sure Daniel would tease her !

Michaela Pov

M-Daniel Stop *Laughing*

D-Yeah i have never met a 16 year old bringing sand toys to the beach!!

M- What ever Daniel! I won't make you a sandcastle *Pouts*

D-Awe im sorry ! Why dont I make it up for you tonight by taking you out to eat!

M-Your soo sweet but I packed healthy Lunch.....

D-*Gives her a sexy flash* *Grabs her hand* Babe tonight we will be living life!

M- *Smiles Big*

D-*Kisses her* Aighht I need to stop by a gas station ,so want a snack or anything?

M- Boy I am old enough to purchase my own stuff *Playful Voice*

D- -_-....

M-I will have some Ummm... Flamin hot flamin Funyuns and a Coke!

D-Ok I will be back soon! Mind the wait?

M- I will be fine baby!

D-Ok just making sure my Queen is Ok! ;) Here is the cash

M- Thanks!

Random Girl Pov

Oh Lord Jesus I just saw Diggy! Oh Lord Oh Lord my Boo!! I need him Ooo I hope that is just a friend in that car. I need to approach him! Oh my gosh he is so SEXY!

*Walks Up to Daniel*

A/N Her name Dajanae

Dajanae- Hey Sexy ! Boy Can I have your autograph

D-Sure!

Dajanae- sign... *pulls out a receipt* this!

D*Signs it giving her a look*

Dajanae- You too Sexy to be out here alone.

D- Umm... actually I am not alone and ... Sooo Got to go nice meeting you I love my JETSETTERS!

Dajanae-Oh Well Aight! *Blocks space for him to leave *

Gives him long warm and Tight hug

Michaela's Pov

....Hell No I walk out side to see this girl flirtin with Daniel! She is going to catch these hands! I am not trying to start problems , but she is all over him & I get jealous easily!

I dropped my funyuns ! She blocked him from leaving and strated hugging Daniel and rubbin his hands all over his back.

Ooooh Wat she going to Do!!!!

FAN

COMMENT

.VOTE! I got good stufff ahead!

Love deniseLol123 ! :)<3<3<3