Shes so pretty

A/N:This story is very bad, but if you decide to read it, that's not on me.

"When my aunt gets home we're going to Stan's." Beverly said, somewhat calmer but still shaken.

"What if she doesn't want to?" El said. She had blood on her sleeve and had taken off her makeshift blindfold.

"I'll drive. She'll probably be drunk or with her friend when she gets back, so I'll probably end up driving anyways." Beverly said.

"In the mean time-for the next three hours- let's talk about boys. Cliché style." Max said. "Okay let's start with Mike, like always."

"Do we have to? There's not much to say about him."El said, embarrassed.

"Fine. I'm going to kill Lucas when we get home." Max said. When the other two girls looked at her, she rolled her eyes. "I gave Steve the Byers new number so that he could call me if anyone beat my score. Lucas beat my fucking score on Digdug." Max said angrily.

"He did not!" Bev said shocked. "He must be scared shitless. Last time Bill best Richie in Street Fighter, Richie stayed here for a week to make sure that I didn't talk to him."

"Richie is a drama queen, but he's funny. Mike is just a drama queen." El said.

"He's so judgmental to us. No hard feelings though." Bev said. "I would be, too. We aren't exactly a typical group." She chuckled a bit.

"Yeah, but most of the guys are a little too quick to judge. I think Dustin and Lucas are cool with you now, Will always was, but Mike is a little hard to convince." Max said apologetically.

"Can you blame him?" Beverly asked. "Sure he's been a bit of a closed minded ass, but we are weird and he did just meet his twin." She went for her nail polish and opted yellow for max and light purple for El. "Some of the things he said were out of pocket. Does he always randomly lash out?" She began painting Els nails.

"Yeah, it's gotten worse recently." El said. "He doesn't always mean what he says."

"I'm sure it's fine. There are just some things that are hard to come back from. Especially with my group."

"And Will." Max said. "And El." She finished.

Beverly sighed and said, "Everyone has their weak subjects, some more than others. He just can't recognize that." She laughed. "Think it's genetic?" The three laughed at that. "I love Richie to death and would never leave him, but when he's really angry he can really hurt someone. Emotionally, not physically." She paused, "Well not someone he cared for."

"He's in more control of it than Mike is. That's ironic." Max said.

"He will come around, give him time." El said.

"We're used to people being wary of us, we would never turn him away. But he called Richie annoying, which doesn't sit right with our group." Bev said, blowing on Els nails.

"When did he do that?" Max asked.

"Sometime tonight, Stan told me on the phone."

"Oh." El said. "What about the others? I want to know more."

"Eddie is an adorable little shit. He's a little bit of a hypochondriac, but could kill anyone if he wanted. Loves Richies attention like it's a drug." Beverly said with a smile. "Bill, soft and quiet, fucking gorgeous, and also the guy we all look up to. He's strong and would do anything for the people he loves. Even get himself killed."

"Seriously?" Max asked. Bev nodded and smiled.

"It's happened before. He was lucky."

"Obviously."