sypnosis.

( sypnosis ! )

( sypnosis ! )

       Lily Matthews never really thought someone like Caitlin Clark could ever like her in the same way she liked her.

      Which is why she never said anything about it, keeping her lips locked, and kept silent about it. Of course, they flirted mindlessly, but that's all she assumed it was.

     If only she had opened her eyes to the possibility of Caitlin liking her back, she would have seen her looking at her across the room at parties. She would have noticed her always watching her to make sure she was safe. She definitely would have noticed that she didn't treat anyone else like she treated her.

      Though, wanting someone who you think doesn't feel the same can get tiring. She wanted her so badly, she just couldn't bite her tongue anymore.

( cast ! )

( Ashley Mae Besson as Lily Matthews )

( xix. libra. she/her. bisexual. university of iowa sophmore & social media influencer. )

( Caitlin Clark as herself )

( xxi. aquarius. she/her. lesbian. university of iowa basketball player & junior student. )

( additional cast ! )

( Corbyn Besson as Holden Matthews )

( Jordan Besson as Jordan Matthews )

( Why Don't We as themselves )

( Iowa Women's Basketball team as themselves )

( anyone else as themselves )

Trigger warnings;
sex mentions, underage
drinking, age gap (1 year),
swearing, etc etc.

I DO NOT OWN CAITLIN CLARKE OR THE IOWA BASKETBALL TEAM.  I ONLY OWN LILY AND HER PLOTLINE. NOR AM I CLAIMING CAITLIN CLARK IS A LESBIAN.

DTS; graciesluva

SKYE TALKS!
down horrendous for this woman. also layout creds for instagram, twitter, etc go to SATURNSFAIRY and cardiiac !!! go read their books and follow them !!

edit: i literally used one of my old fics for this so if u remember that old fic, here it is