xi. java house coffee

( February 2nd, 2022. )

kate

kate . . . ( kat )
lily . . . ( lil )

kat
lily
lily
lily
lily

lil
pls stop spamming my phone
caitlin's looking at me like im insane
what's up??

kat
let's hangout together
without caitlin

lil
ur making me suspicious
what are you up to

kat
we just never hang out
together, it'll be nice trust me

lil
alright, im down
what were you thinking of doing

kat
um i haven't thought that
far ahead
give me a second

lil
okay skxmsm

kat
lets just go get coffee together

lil
kk, java house in 20?

kat
yk it

lil
see ya then

Lily gets up from where she's cuddling in her bed with Caitlin, who's currently browsing through some emails on her laptop.

"Hey, what are you doing? Come back here," she protests, putting her laptop down to sit up.

"Kate invited me to go get coffee," Lily responds while going through her dresser to find her blue jeans.

Caitlin furrows her eyebrows, as normally she would be invited to hangout as well. "Alone? Don't you find that a bit weird?"

    She nods in response, taking off her shorts in order to put on her pants. "Yeah, but we never hangout together one on one. It might be nice?"

    The brunette in her bed looks mildly distracted due to Lily changing right in front of her, but she quickly snaps out of it once she snaps her fingers in front of her face. Bringing her eyes back into focus, she notices that Lily doesn't have a shirt on, which shows off her bra. "Yeah, totally."

    Lily just laughs, enjoying the affect she has on Caitlin. She walks over to go get a shirt to wear, and she settles on a black t-shirt.