twenty six

sunday, 9 pm.

I spent my whole weekend with Kyungmin. We were home, we watched his favourite animations, and before the half of the movie ended, he fell asleep next to me. I took him to his bed, laid beside him, fell asleep while watching him sleep. And we both woke up early in the morning to spent the whole day together at the fun fair. Seeing him having fun was making me feel better, hearing him saying ''world's best brother'' making me attached to him more and more. He fell asleep again after a long and entertaining day, and I left home with saying that I'll stay at San tonight. Since his parents weren't home, my parents had allowed me to stay with him for one night.

I hadn't brought any bag, or clothe with me, I had done it on purpose. I had always loved to wear his clothes, they had always been a bit bigger to me but I loved that feeling. His every clothe had his smell on them. It was so mesmerizing and beautiful, the smell which I loved the most among the whole scents.

I was close to the park, I saw his back, he had been watching the empty park before hearing my footsteps. He turned to me and I saw a tiny smile on his face. I started running stupidly till I reach him, and there he was, around my arms.

''Hi beauty,'' He said gently while playing with my hair.

''Hi,'' I smiled, rubbed my nose on his chest.

''Before home we should buy some things. Home is hella empty,'' He put his arm on my shoulder, and we headed to the convenience store.

After buying a few snacks and drinks, we turned our way to his home. I got the bags from him and he got the key from his pocket. He opened the door, and we were at his house, again. He took the bags and turned on the kitchen's light, and I went to the bathroom.

I washed my hands and while drying them, he came and leaned his body to the bathroom's door, his arms were crossed on his chest. ''You didn't bring any clothes, did you?'' He asked while smirking.

''It still amazes me how well you know me,''

''Well, you didn't have any bag,''

''Who are you, Sherlock's grandson?''

He smiled while looking at the floor. ''Prepared them before you come,'' He looked at me, ''On the top of my bed, your pyjamas.'' And he left.

I went upstairs and got into his room. It was clean and basic as always, the main colors were gray and dark blue. His desk was the only complicated thing in the room, books were everywhere and the cork board on the wall beside his desk, was all filled with song lyrics, poems and small drawings he did. A photo of us which we took last year at class, was the only photo on his board. When the teacher was talking about history and we were so bored, which was clear at our faces, we had taken a stupid photo of us. There wasn't much time passed but still, we were looking so different and younger.

I wore his black, starry pyjamas, I had always loved them even though he hated. The first night when we were picking pyjamas for me, these were at the very back of his drawer, and I had wanted to wear them. He had hated them till the first day I had worn, but he kept giving them to me everytime when I stayed at him, saying it looks pretty on me unlike him. I folded my own clothes and placed them on his chair, then went downstairs.

I went to the kitchen, the light of the countertop was enlightening the kitchen. He was with two bottles in his hands and saw me at the door. He looked at me up and down, ''cute,'' he muttered while smiling genuinely. I smiled at him too, and messed my hair. I sat to the chair, he gave me a drink and sat next to me.

''No school tomorrow, right?'' I asked, already knew the answer. ''Don't even talk about it,'' He said while laughing.

''I'm fully tested that, I suck when I'm left alone at home.'' He said while scratching his eyes. He was smiling under his hands, looking a bit tired.