23

Avery

"I am sorry" Rika whispers. I nod and fake smile, as always. I didn't think there would be a time when my anger would take over me, not again. It's just her innocent tone that gets on my nerves. She means well, I know that. But if she knew how much I wanted to punch her, she'd stay away.

Everything I said was true. They do treat me like I can't handle things on my own. It's not understandable. I get that I broke sometimes and I am somehow fragile but that is not true. I don't believe I have become the worst part of myself.

No, I don't believe that.

They do, and I am not here for it.

Emory Scott and all this drama can wait. What I want to do is get home, strap Will to a bed and play. I have something on my mind. It's great that Rika has school later and that Michael has somewhere else to be. I wouldn't want them to hear us.

"You saw the look on their faces, right?" Will asks and I nod as a smile spreads across my face. He's nudging my elbow as he mimics what he was doing earlier.

"Martin didn't see me coming, did he?"

Will and I laugh until my lungs hurt. I am pretty sure the air is out of his body as he squeezes my hand. We are a cliché. I know why I love him now. I have always known.

William Grayson III is like sunflowers. Shining as the sun reflect on them and when it leaves, their heads slowly bent forward. He's that way when I am not around.

Damon Torrance is like poison. A poison that slowly begins to climb its way through my legs, my stomach, and all the way to my chest. It drives me crazy. Just thinking about it makes my skin crawl.

As much as I don't want to comparate them, I can't help it.

Damon is also like a sunflower but instead of feeling sad when I am not around, he's angry. And Will is also like poison. Except, his poison isn't so sour, it's sweet.

How can I feel the same way for both of them?

What happens when you can't decide?

"Avery, you'll tell us your plan once we get back," Michael says, my head snapping back to reality. He's delusional. If he thinks I'll tell them, he's a fool. He hasn't changed, has he?

"In your dreams" I reply, jumping out of his car. Will follows me and so does Kai. I don't know what Kai has in mind but he's going to have to change his plans.

I need him.

Burning up in flames, I am used to that.

Quite literally.

Will is still hard and it's a miracle no one noticed. Maybe they did and didn't want to mention it. If I would have been in their shoes, I wouldn't have said anything either.

"What's your plan, princess?" Will asks as we all walk inside the elevator.

He has no idea and I doubt he's going to like it.

I am suddenly very aware of my surroundings and more self-conscious than I've ever been. I didn't know he was the reason that made me feel so insecure when we were all together. I want him to see me, I want him to like me.

I am sorry Banks.

But, I am selfish. Haven't I told her that before? It doesn't matter. They'll end up together no matter what. I just want him, I want this moment.

They must feel I am tense because they glance at each other and when I hit the emergency button, Will chuckles.

He thinks I am going to jump on him but, he's wrong. He's the one I want to please but I want to play. Kai wants me too, it's obvious.

"I am so not down for this" Kai groans and when I turn to Will, he cups my cheek. I smirk and take my shirt off, knowing I am not wearing any bra under it. His eyes don't leave mine and when his other hand comes to cup my breasts, I turn around.

"Kai" I whisper. My voice doesn't feel like mine but again, it doesn't matter.

Once I turn around, my bare breast hanging loose, facing him, my breath hitches. My body feels on edge each time I take a step forward. My heartbeat is racing against my rib cage, so fast, that I am sure they both can hear it.

Kai is looking at Will behind me and when I grip his wrists, he looks down at me. What is it that Damon said? You either get beat up or fucked in. A year ago, I would have said the first choice but it's been a long since this answer has changed.

The four horsemen are mine to play with. And I am theirs.

Kai hits the emergency button and he narrows his eyes at me. He's clever, he could figure out what it is I have in mind. He's trying to read me. But, there's nothing to read. I want to fuck him, I want to fuck Kai Mori as Will watches me.

"What are you doing?" Will doesn't sound angry, more insecure than anything. He should know by now, he can't control me.

Yes, I can play with them but they can't play with me. They don't know the rules. They don't even know my game.

"I want Kai," I say.

Will groans behind me and I am certain he's enjoying this, as much as I am.

Kai closes his eyes and shakes his head. Why's he denying it? He has wanted me since the moment we met.

"If you don't want this, I understand" I mutter, my voice sounding so innocent, I know it makes its way to his head.

"You okay with this?" Kai questions as he grabs my waist. I don't know what Will does but I can hear him nodding. He's very open, something Damon isn't.

Kai hasn't looked at me yet, that's why I like him. He doesn't look until I smile and silently tell him it's okay.

"Shit" is the thing he mutters before gripping my ass and bringing his mouth to mine. I think I moan into the kiss because this is new. There's no way to explain it. His lips are working so well against mine, I want more. I crave more.

I am damned if I do this.

I am damned if I don't do this.

Even if I want to go back, I can't and I do not want to.

Kai grips my inner thigh and I take that as a sign to jump. He catches me effortlessly and I chuckle against his lips.

My clit is throbbing and I am finding it hard not to grind against him. The tension between us is too much, it has been too much since we've been training together.

He gets to fuck me.

Will gets to enjoy this.

I get to play, I get to complete the first thing on my plan. Even if it costs me the loss of a new friend.