•4•

°i would like to mention something real quick! If you haven't finished season 4, I will warn you I'm going to mention spoilers!!

So after watching Chrissy's hallucinations, and knowing the reason for the others (aside from Patrick) being chosen by vecna, Ive decided to base what happens in the story on what I think happened. So keep in mind not everything will be canon, as up till this point I've been trying to keep things as canon as possible!

Side note, I'm planning on making more Chrissy x readers as Chrissy has little to no romantic stories and I wanna share my love for her! So if you guys have any requests (I might make a collection of one shots) I am not only open to them, but eagerly awaiting them!!

Another side note, I'm trying not to add notes or things not story related, as I personally find them annoying when reading stories. So I'd like to apologize for the notes up till this point, and for any in the future!

That being said, enjoy the story!! °

(TW: possible internalized homophobia, traumatic events, mention of eating disorders, homophobia, mentions of sex and sexualization (possible nsfw), mentions of religious trauma, depression (low self esteem), anxiety, swearing, homophobic slurs, mentions of suicide, mentions of murder, mentions of death)

Its been a week since Chrissy and I talked in the bathroom. Maybe I overstepped? I understand that it might've been something personal that she wanted to keep to herself. I don't know, maybe I was hoping Eddie was right. That if Jason was enough of an asshole that I could sweep her away from him.

I always catch her looking at me, wether it be in the hallways, lunch, after school, anytime we are withing seeing distance of each other. Not that I mind, it's just weird that she won't talk to be but will look at me.

Maybe it's because of what happened to will byers. A horrible way to go, falling into the quarry. I'm sure Johnathan is taking it hard. Before wills body was found, I heard a rumor that he was killed for being gay. That his dad did it. I was nervous after that, I'm sure anyone would be when they could be killed in a hate crime. Nonetheless, a lot of people have been going missing, or have shown up dead from suicide. It's getting kinda scary. I worry that someday it'll be Chrissy on the news, that I'll lose the one person who was nice to me, well when we were talking.

"Helloooo, earth to y/n!!!" Eddie shouts waving his hand Infront of my face.
I shoot him an annoyed look, so he would back off.

"Hey, don't give me that look, you're the one zoning out. You wanted to watch Halloween for the 50th time and you're not even paying attention!" He shouts annoyed at my lack of attention.

I sigh as I drop the sass
"Sorry ed's, it just" I pause
"I'm worried about Chrissy."
He gave me a half sympathetic look, knowing my concern.
"I'm sure she'll be fine. I mean she isn't depressed, and she's the most popular girl in school. I don't think anyone would hurt her even if she killed their entire family" he chuckled.
"You're right."
I give him a half smile
" Maybe I'm just paranoid."
I look back to the movie.

I haven't told Eddie about Chrissy's bulimia, it's not my place. Plus just me knowing has obviously made her uncomfortable. It'd be a dick move on my part.

Suddenly my house phone began to ring, making me jump at the sudden noise.

Eddie and I look at each other then back to the phone. I stand up, walk over to it, and answer it.
"Hello, the is the y/l/n residence."

"Hello? Is y/n there." A quiet, shaky voice speaks.
"This is her speaking." I say with a cautious tone. I swear if it's another church trying to get me to "repent" I'm gonna lose my shit.