CHAPTER 35 - premiere

a/n - please vote!

i sit in bed, laptop in front of me. clicking on youtube, i see that vanity fair had posted olivia and i's lie detector test a few months ago. i tap on it, starting to watch it. after finishing the 15 minutes, i scroll to the comments. 

'y/n and olivia proving once again that they're the cutest couple'

'they were literally meant to be together'

the amount of content we're getting these past few weeks is crazy'

'when y/n said olivia's full name i felt like we were watching them in front of the altar. that chemistry, wow.'

'olivia being so overly nervous SENDS ME'

'they're so natural with each other its adorable'

' "theres a strong, emotional reaction" "fantastic!" I LOVE THEM AHH'

'I love how kind they are with Sam like asking if she is ready, I've never heard anyone say that in these videos. they truly are the cutest couple, they are so perfect for each other. this is my favorite vanity fair lie detector test video!'

i smile, tapping out of the video and watching another one that i see on the home page. i pick up my phone mid video going to text leon about the premiere. 'i'll do it'.

TUESDAY , 12PM , LAX AIRPORT

wearing a simple hoodie and sweats, julien walking beside me in a black suit, along with another 3 bodyguards. "why're you wearing a suit?" i ask him as we walk through the airport. "to protect you, it's like my uniform." he responds, as i pull my supreme rimowa web spider-woman luggage next to me. "well it stands out more, so..." i add, shrugging. 

after a signing a few autographs and about 3 paparazzi following us to our van, we eventually start to drive to the hotel. "where even is it?" i ask dean as he drives. "it's olivia's hotel. you're sharing a room with her, did i not tell you?" "are you shitting my dick..." i mumble, julien quietly laughing at my comment. he's 30, but has a mind of a 13 year old, yet still mature. "don't worry, she's not at the hotel, she's at the premiere already." "isn't it at like 4?" "yeah, she has to get ready and everything." i let out a sigh of relief, not ready to meet olivia yet.

we walk into the hotel room, dean and julien sharing a room a few rooms down, same with the other body guards. they leave once i have everything, and i take out my spider-woman suit, smiling as i hold it up. i fold it up, putting it in the drawer before taking out the dress to wear to the premiere. 

after doing my makeup, i order the hotel food, eating lunch and then we make our way to the premiere, meant to be getting there at 3pm according to the gps

after doing my makeup, i order the hotel food, eating lunch and then we make our way to the premiere, meant to be getting there at 3pm according to the gps. why not 4, you ask? olivia and i are getting the talk on how to act as we walk the carpet together.