Superman's decision

"Aaaah, I don't wanna go back!" Diana whined and rolled in the bed inside Naruto's bedroom in his spaceship. If her fellows from the Justice League saw her actions at that moment they would think someone else was impersonating her. It was difficult to believe that a several thousand years old warrior princess was throwing a tantrum like a bratty kid - much to Naruto's amusement. And, as it had become a habit for him over the past week, he activated the tiny camera hidden in one of the buttons of his clothes to record the entire scene.

'I can't wait to look at her face once she sees the videos of herself!'

He was giggling to himself just at the mental image of how embarrassed she was going to be.

"You know my stance on this. I don't want you to go back to Earth either," Naruto said but then he started chuckling again when she buried her face into the pillows and let out a muffled yell. Then, she rolled on her back and looked at the ceiling with her arms and legs spread eagle on the bed.

"Oof!"

It was the sound she made as all air left her lungs when Naruto unexpectedly threw himself on top of her. Then, she started to squirm with all her strength to escape when his fingers started tickling her sides.

"No tickling! AHhHh! Let me go!" she screamed and laughed at the same time but Naruto was merciless.

"Kurama! Kurama! Help!" she yelled.

"SHUT UP!" the fox barked from the living room of the ship's personal quarters. "I swear no-one can sleep anymore in this house these days! What are you, little kids?!"

But his words fell on deaf ears as the two of them continued to laugh and giggle while wrestling and rolling in the bed, trying to defeat the other. But when the spaceship suddenly shook, they stopped. Breathing a bit heavily, Naruto pressed his lips on hers in a quick kiss and then he jumped out of the bed.

"5 to 3 in my favour." he said and rushed out of the bedroom.

"It's 4 to 3! Not 5! This morning didn't count! And you said you would stop keeping the score!" she yelled after him but his only response was to laugh.

She smiled as she stood up from the bed and followed him out of the bedroom. The shaking of the ship signified that they had finally exited the space-warp. Now, the Earth was only 15-20 minutes of space-flight away. When she entered the control room, she saw him sitting in the pilot's seat, inserting commands to set the course of the ship to Earth.

She came behind the pilot's chair and leaned with her elbows on the backrest, putting her chin on top of his head. After 1 week spent in the space-city of Genesis Stadium together with Naruto, she felt very reluctant at the thought of going back to Earth and dealing with all the problems that were waiting for her.

"You really don't need to go back to Earth. The Justice League has grown much stronger than before, hasn't it? You said so yourself, you have more than 100 members by now." Naruto said.

Wonder Woman nuzzled her face into his red-blond spiky hair.

"Your hair smells so nice today. You're finally using the shampoo I bought for you," she said, not giving him an answer right away.

Previously, Naruto had had only 1 bottle of shower gel for hands, head, face, and the rest of the body; one for everything. Even Kyuubi used the same thing too when he took a bath. But Diana had found it inconceivable. Now, there were over 5 types of shampoo bottles and other bottles with body lotion and oils too in the ship's bathroom.

"You know, I like fighting crime. I love protecting the innocent and beating the living daylights out of criminals." Diana said after a while of nuzzling his hair, making Naruto laugh. "But what I don't like" she continued, "is dealing with those like Lex Luthor and other politicians that are scheming in the dark, behind the scenes. Those that manipulate the public opinion into hating the Justice League and creating an anti-metahumans movement. I hate it when they can do whatever they want by taking advantage of loopholes, knowing that we can't touch them as long as they don't break the law. And even if they break the law, they can buy their way out of jail with bribes and good lawyers."