꒷꒦꒷‧˚₊‧꒦꒷꒦ ꒷꒦‧˚

꒷꒦꒷‧˚₊‧꒦꒷꒦ ꒷꒦‧˚.⁺꒷꒦꒷‧˚꒦

A few days went by, Jeongin neither came to school nor did he texted his friends.
He had briefly apologized to Felix and occasionally texted Chan "I'm okay".

Hyunjin banged his fist on the table as he got his biology exam back. F, again.
He didn't care about the others looking at him, he wouldn't pass the class with another bad grade.

The boy took his phone out, looking for ways to improve his grades.
But...
Nothing...

He didn't have much time left, the school year was almost over and there was no way he was going to give a presentation, that was for sure.

His phone vibrated as he received a message.

Chan.

Chan
I am really worried
about Innie yk?
Since a couple of days
he's only been
texting "I'm okay" or
"everything's fine".

Me
At least he's
texting u.

Chan
Oh he's not
even texting you?!

Me
nah

Chan
Would you mind
looking after him after school?
You're the only one not
living far away from him and
Felix is still mad.

read.

-   -  - --

Now Hyunjin stood in front of the youngest's room, Jeongin's mother had let him in.

The blonde knocked quietly, hearing a faint
,,Yes? Mum?", from the other side of the door. Hyunjin couldn't help but grin.

Mum...

But when he heard steps into the doors direction he suddenly felt quite different. A weird feeling crept inside his veins, making his heart beating faster. He thought of the idea of just running down the stairs before it would be too lat-

It already was, it was too late.

Jeongin had opened the door, watching the older boy questioningly.

,,What are you doing here? And how did you get in? I told my mom I don't want to see anyone."

,,Hmm... Maybe I'm just a good persuader you know?", Hyunjin said, squeezing past the other, enclosing himself in the younger's room.

Jeongin looked at him in bewilderment, closed the door and thought of begging the older to go.
Although...
What was the point?

He wouldn't go anyways.

There was minutes of silence, when the blonde finally spoke up.

,,As I can see, you're not sick at all. Then wha-"

,,It's none of your business.", the taller chuckled, got closer to Jeongin, making him breathe anomalous.
This closeness seemed intoxicating to him and he wanted to run away, but it captivated him, made him unable to move and think clearly.

Hyunjin smiled when he saw a faint blush on the smaller's cheeks.

,,I didn't even do anything but you're still blushing."

Now the black-haired looked at him reproachfully.
,,It's hot in here, that's why," he hissed, knowing very well that he wasn't hot because of the temperature in his room, but because of the tension between them.

________

this one's bad, sorry