¹⁷

꒷꒦꒷‧˚₊‧꒦꒷꒦ ꒷꒦‧˚

꒷꒦꒷‧˚₊‧꒦꒷꒦ ꒷꒦‧˚.⁺꒷꒦꒷‧˚꒦

And while Jeongin was having ice cream with his friends at one end of town, telling them what had happened in the last few weeks, Hyunjin was at the other end, alone at a bus stop with a cigarette in his hand.

His eyes studied the passing cars and he wished he had one too, so he could just get away. He lived alone anyway, no one would care.

Well, maybe some of his friends would.

The nicotine wouldn't let him forget anymore, maybe it never had, but now it was just this stupid addiction, this corrosive habit.

He hated his life the way it was. His apartment, the school, his bad grades, his fucking part-time job and these stupid feelings. He had been different before, sometimes he didn't recognize himself.

Love had changed him and there was nothing he could do about it. Nevertheless, it was the most beautiful thing he had ever experienced, the feelings were indescribable, the tingling, the butterflies in his stomach.

-   -  - --

,,Hmm, sounds like Mr. Hwang has fallen in love with you, Innie.", Felix -who had joined in the meantime- concluded. Even though he just heard the rest of the conversation made it plausible for him to develop this thesis.

,,No, that can't be, that's theoretically not possible."

,,And practically?", a dark look pierced Seungmin, and a fist landed on his upper arm, making his ice cream almost fall out if his hand.

,,Stay relaxed, you're already copying his aggression problems.", a blush settled on the cheeks of the youngest. He didn't like Hyunjin that way after all.

Right?

No, it wasn't right.
Cause he did.

,,He told me he was in love... Already for three years.", and just as the last word passed his lips, Jeongin started to think. To think rationally. Probably for the first time since the two couldn't quite be called friends anymore.

Hyunjin had told him that he was in love.  And after that they kissed, gently, passionately.

Besides, he asked him what was between them, hadn't he?

Had he just forgotten his real love for a moment, or was it actually possible tha-

,,Jeongin? Are you even listening?", the boy honestly shook his head. To be precise, he didn't really cared what the others had just said. A few things had become clear to him in the last few seconds and he was really excited about it.

,,I need to talk to him, right now."

,,Huh? Why?"

,,I guess I like him."

,,You guess?!"

,,I know I like him."

An excited Jeongin and his two confused friends, in the middle of downtown, standing in the way of people walking by.

________