꒷꒦꒷‧˚₊‧꒦꒷꒦ ꒷꒦‧˚

꒷꒦꒷‧˚₊‧꒦꒷꒦ ꒷꒦‧˚.⁺꒷꒦꒷‧˚꒦

The next day he actually went to school, indeed with a bad feeling, but at least he did.

Even when his friends just saw him from afar, some came running towards him, as if he had done a year abroad.
They hadn't seen him for just a few days...

Felix was the first to pull him into a tight hug.

,,Hear me out, I am still mad but I am soooo happy you're back. You cute little creature! I fucking missed you!", with that, the older pinched his cheeks, wiggling the skin around, causing it to get reddish when he let go.

,,I'm sorry Lixie."

As soon as he finally freed himself from Felix, Chan took him under his wing, which made him sigh, he hated physical contact.

He lifted the younger a bit up, making him unable to hold back a laughter.

But as he watched over Chan's shoulder he saw a sternly inspecting, kind of judging Hyunjin.

Oh.

Why has it always to be Chan?

,,We've all been missing you.", the oldest said honest while letting Jeongin down, making him smile slightly.

On the way back to the others, Felix grabbed his arm, holding onto it tightly.  Since when were they all so clingy?

,,Hi.", the youngest spoke shyly.
It felt like he was new to their friends group, like he'd never been a part and they were just getting to know each other.

It was awkward, he had barely talk to anyone, but he knew they still liked him, they hadn't forgotten him.

,,Jeongin do you even know about today?"

,,Today?", the youngest asked confused, looking straight at Hyunjin, although he hadn't said anything. However, the blonde turned his head away, instead looking at Seungmin and putting an arm around him.

The younger one checked out what was happening critically, gulping as Hyunjin started stroking the other's lower jaw, making him giggle while grabbing his hand because it tickled.

What the hell was that supposed to be?

Was he now trying to make him jealous? He should try that. It wouldn't work.

,,We wanted to go to my place after school today. If you want, you can stay overnight, my parents are away for the weekend.", Changbin said, causing Jeongin to nod.

Of course he would've come. Who knows what would happen between Seungmin and Hyunjin otherwise.
Between Hyunjin and anybody that wasn't him.

,,I am heading inside.", the youngest said, knowing very well he wouldn't get jealous, because he already was.

________

our bro innie goin crazy n stuff