¹⁵

꒷꒦꒷‧˚₊‧꒦꒷꒦ ꒷꒦‧˚

꒷꒦꒷‧˚₊‧꒦꒷꒦ ꒷꒦‧˚.⁺꒷꒦꒷‧˚꒦

,,In love with who?", you could suddenly hear the voice of Changbin behind them, looking back and forth between the boys in confusion.

Hyunjin sighed.
What did he had to hide now?
Meanwhile he had nothing left to lose anyway.

,,I'm in love with Jeongin."

,,Damn... Are you for real?! Hwang Hyunjin in love, I may live to see.", the smallest said, at the same time as a self-confident "I knew it" from Han.

,,We'll go ahead, okay? Binnie, just tell the others that we had something to talk about, but no one will find out about this! Hyunjin's feelings are safe with us!", the blonde had to giggle about his friend's euphoria. It was cute how he cared for him and contrary to his expectations it felt pretty good to have an opportunity to talk about everything.

So the two went ahead, hearing Chan, Seungmin, and Changbin from a few yards away trying to tame their still drunk friends.

Hyunjin turned around a few times, checking if everything was going right.  after all, he was the one who had drunk the least.

,,He's been crying for a while now."

,,Come on, he's fine. You can't always suppress everything. And he just can't suppress his emotions right now."

The taller one looked up at the sky, nodding as answer.
The rustling of the treetops in the background, the silly giggling of his friends.

,,He's breaking me.", Han put on a compassionate look, he understood him and he was there for him, he always would be.

,,That wasn't your first kiss with him, was it?", Hyunjin shook his head.

,,I think he's taking advantage of me. I'm good enough for making out, but after that he's always so cold, like I've done something wrong. I've given him so many signs that I want more than these games, but he doesn't get it.", now it was the dark-haired boy who sighed. The two really made it more complicated than it actually was.

,,And you've never thought about the fact that maybe he's just overstrained? He's never really been in love, so how is he supposed to know what it feels like? It's possible that he reciprocates your feelings but doesn't even know it himself."

The blonde boy's eyes watered again and when he looked back and saw Jeongin padding after the others with small steps while clinging to Seungmin's hand he couldn't help but wonder:

What if?
What if Han was right?

________