¹¹

꒷꒦꒷‧˚₊‧꒦꒷꒦ ꒷꒦‧˚

꒷꒦꒷‧˚₊‧꒦꒷꒦ ꒷꒦‧˚.⁺꒷꒦꒷‧˚꒦

,,Hey, that's not true, I am not asleep."

,,So you're a little stalker, hm? My phone is none of your business, Jeonginnie."

,,That sounded so hot.", suddenly the smaller boy lied down, the back of his head resting at Hyunjin's lap. A smile tugged at the olders lips as he gently brushed some sweat-streaked strands from Jeongin's forehead.

,,Shhh stop saying things like that, you'll might regret them later."

,,Don't 'Shhh' me!", the younger now snapped, while crossing his arms in front of his chest like a little child, frowning.

But after a few seconds, however, he already seemed to have forgotten that he was angry, because he reached up a hand, letting his fingertips slide over Hyunjin's face, up to his lips. He gently traced their contours and smiled as the other's eyes began to shine.

,,I really like your lips, Hyune, they are pretty."

It was quiet, you could hear the blonde gulp.

,,Why can't you just kiss me? Can you?", Hyunjin shook his head, laughing.
That idiot.

,,Please?"

Unsure if he was starting the right thing, he bent down, pecking the other boys nose tip.

After that he just looked at him, admiring, full of love.

Yea, he was in love.

With Jeongin.

Hyunjin closed his eyes as he placed his lips on the other's this time. Immediately noticing, that this kiss was different. It was innocent and full off feelings. This kiss seemed to awaken all of his emotions and mirrored the love he had for the younger.

He felt as if the two were floating, on soft clouds, weightless. It felt like they were the only humans on earth, everything else faded away, worries and thoughts left his mind and he was happy for the first time in a long time.

Really, truly happy.

They didn't even seem to notice that the door opened with a loud squeak and a staggering Jisung approached them. Only when he started to giggle, Hyunjin jerked away, making Jeongin whine, stretching his arms out frustrated, making grabby hands towards the older's face.

,,Well, I didn't know your definition of 'close friends' was this close."

Now even the youngest seemed to have noticed that something was different and the silence was gone.

,,Sungieee~", the black-haired boy got up and ran into Han's arms -if you could even call it running- and held him tight as if several years had passed since he had last seen him.

,,I vomited.", he suddenly cried out, overwhelmed by the warmth his friend gave him.

,,That's okay, Innie, that happens.", Jisung calmly said, stroking the younger's back, meanwhile Hyunjin was standing next to them, looking at them in amazement.

,,We should head in.", the blonde said, not letting the other fully take charge of the youngest. After all, he was drunk too and should rather take care of himself. He wanted both boys to arrive safely on the second floor.

So he walked behind them on the stairs, occasionally holding someone when they swayed too much, hearing the sobs of the youngest.

Once upstairs, the boy began to cry bitterly, causing the others who had been in the living room until now to come and see what was going on.

,,Owww no, babyyyy.", Felix said, hugging his best friend, causing him to cry even more. All of this attention and concern from the others touched his heart, making him feel loved and needed. He remembered how mean he had been to them.

-   -  - --

At some point Hyunjin took control of Jeongin again and brought him to Changbin's room, where it was quieter, the boy needed to rest.

,,Innie c'mere, let me clean your face.", the younger shook his head vigorously, buried his face in his hands and no longer understood the world.

The older boy just smiled lovely as he sat down on the bed with him, watching him intensely.
How could someone be so defiant and cute at the same time?

,,Come on, Changbin doesn't want to renovate his room after you've been here."

The younger one dropped his hands from his face, when he heard that, allowing the blonde to wipe it gently with a wet rag. Over his forehead, his eyes, his cheeks and his nose. Then across his lips, down his lower jaw, making him giggle, he was ticklish.

,,You're very hot.", Hyunjin then said, causing Jeongin to open his eyes, looking at the older boy, blushing.
With shiny eyes.

,,Oh, thank you, you're hot too."

,,I meant your skin, dumbass."

________

this 1's a bit longer, hope you don't mind

i kinda hate it though.
i just like the mwah mwah, nothing else 😔