¹²

꒷꒦꒷‧˚₊‧꒦꒷꒦ ꒷꒦‧˚

꒷꒦꒷‧˚₊‧꒦꒷꒦ ꒷꒦‧˚.⁺꒷꒦꒷‧˚꒦

After a while of silence, Hyunjin cleared his throat before he started talking again. The mood between them was weird, tense, it had been like that for a while now.

Since the Library.

,,Can I ask you something?", the boy asked, looking down at the other which was trying to hold his eyes open, trying to not to fall asleep.

He nodded, making the older sigh.

Hyunjin was getting nervous, he had actually wanted to avoid this conversation.

He waited a few seconds in which he gathered all his courage, telling himself that nothing bad was going to happen and that he would make it.

Certainly.

,,What's all that between us?"

,,W-... What?"

A knock on the door.
Lucky Jeongin.

Han walked in, gave them both a guilty look, like if he had ruined their lives, taken something important away from them.

,,I hope I'm not disturbing you.", he started, closing the door behind him, walking over to the boys.

,,I'm sorry, I didn't know what you guys were doing out there, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.", the boy said honest, he was really sorry. If he had known he was destroying an intimate moment he would have stayed inside.

Even if he was drunk he knew that.

Hyunjin nodded, accepting the apology and letting the situation take its course.

There was nothing he could do about it anyway.

,,But are you guys a thing or something?", Jisung grinned upon seeing the hickey on the youngest's neck but left it uncommented. He didn't want to create more embarrassing situations.

,,No!", the blonde's gaze now met the youngest, shocked at how quickly and energetically he had answered.

Disappointing.

,,Okay, okay, calm down."

A painful feeling spread in the tallest's chest. It was things like that that broke him, made his heart burst into small pieces.
All he wanted was to tell Jeongin all day how special he was to him, how much he felt for him, that he was that one person for him. That one of thousands.

The person he truly loved and cared for.

But his feelings seemed only one-sided.
No.
They were.

,,You really suit each other.", with that their friend left the room, leaving them behind, alone again in an atmosphere that was now even weirder than before.

,,I got it, we are nothing special."

,,Huh? What are we supposed to be?", Jeongin asked confused, not noticing that he completely broke the older's heart with that.

He ruined him.

________

drama!