꒷꒦꒷‧˚₊‧꒦꒷꒦ ꒷꒦‧˚

꒷꒦꒷‧˚₊‧꒦꒷꒦ ꒷꒦‧˚.⁺꒷꒦꒷‧˚꒦

,,You.", Jeongin said, making Hyunjin give him a confused look.

,,You were the problem.", he now said seriously, regretting having been so honest immediately.

,,Like I said..."

,,I said you, not the kiss.", the older started laughing softly, now stepping even closer to the other, leaning a bit down, making the younger boy blush hardly.
The whole room was like full of electrical charges, sparkling tension set off by them.

Hyunjin wanted to provoke, he loved it. He placed his fingers on the other's shoulder, sliding them down his arm, leaving a tingling sensation on the other's skin. down to his hand, to his fingers, which he then gently clasped.

They were so close, so close but yet so far away.

Their faces were just a couple of inches apart.

Exhilarating.

,,You're ruining me.", it was only a soft whisper, but the older boy understood it anyway. Those words made his stomach tingle and his heart flutter.

They kissed.

Again.

In Jeongins room, with his mother and his siblings one floor down.

Hyunjin pushed the other a bit backwards, making him collide with the door, leaving a rumbling noise.

Jeongin felt a tongue shoving into his mouth, making his legs almost get weak. But the older noticed it, giving him a little support as he wrapped his arms around his waist.

,,Cute.", the taller whispered as they let go of each other, making Jeongin flustered and blush even more.

,,Ugh, shut u-", again, lips on Jeongin's.
Another rumble on the door, a muffled moan.

And that was when Jeongin indulged to the situation. They did things like this multiple times.

Good friends are supposed to care for each other and they are also allowed to touch you, right?

That's what Jeongin thought, that's what Hyunjin thought.

It was common.

A relieved sigh escaped the younger one when he felt the other's tongue again, playing with his.

Suddenly a hot feeling overcame him, settling in his stomach.

He could go further.
He wanted to go further.

With that thought he let one hand rest on the other's neck while the other slid forward, then downward, along Hyunjin's torso.

Excruciatingly slow.

His fingers played with the waistband of the t-shirt for a while before slipping underneath, touching the other's skin, making the older grinning into the kiss.
Jeongin drew circles, just random meaningless patterns on his waist, leaving a cold trace on the heated skin.

Hyunjin broke away now, still smiling.

He laughed before pecking Jeongins jaw, then his neck, eliciting a gasp from the smaller one. It all felt unreal.

The older gave him a hickey near his ear, while hearing him breathe loudly, making him cover his mouth ashamed when he let out some faint moans.

,,You're so cute.", the blonde repeated, making Jeongin bury his face in the olders chest.

Yea...
That was just what teens did.

________