8.

// fourth update of the day. love me please. x //

"So, how come you knew my favourite flavor?" Camila took a huge bite of the pizza in front of her, and looked back at Johnson. He had an awkward grin on his face, and he was scratching the back of his neck.

"Well, lucky guess?" Johnson answered, he seemed unsure of his answer and that was enough for Camila to know. "Gilinsky told you, didn't he?" Camila had a smile on her face, she couldn't really blame Johnson - they were still strangers after all.

Johnson just shrugged his shoulders, and was about to open his mouth, when Camila cut him off, "Wait, why aren't you eating?" He leaned back in his seat, and smiled. "I kinda have a special diet with my fitness instructor. I can't really eat after 10, and that explains why there was only half of the box."

Camila shakily laughed, "Are you one of those diet freaks and are you're gonna creepily turn me into one?" she raised her eyebrow at him, and he was cheekily laughing. She liked his laugh, it was adorable on him. It made him look like a teenager, even though he didn't really talk like a normal one. He was older than her anyways.

"Oh, no worries on that. I'm not into slimming kinda stuff, I just wanted a muscular body shit, yeah, whatever, can we change the topics now?" Camila laughed at his sudden change of mood, and nodded to his request.

"So, Camila Tipton - tell me more about yourself, I find you interesting."

-XXXXX- xxxxx - XXXXX-

Camila was wiping the counter when someone was hugging her from behind. She laughed and quickly turned around but found herself struggling to do so. She was giggling and holding on to the grip that was holding onto her waist, but immediately frowned when the hands weren't similar to the hands she was expecting.

"Gilinsky?" she finally got to turn around and finally saw the face she had been missing the past week. She had expected the sudden abundance but she didn't really expect him to be that evil.

The frown on her face must be evident, as Jack asked, "Well, who were you expecting?" He had a confused look on his face, and Camila just shook her head. "Nah, I wasn't expecting you, since you know you have been missing the past week." Her words were tense, but she faked a smile. She noticed the frown on his face, making her turn around again to wipe the tables.

"Cammie, c'mon. Are you mad at me?" Jack was trying to gain her attention, but she didn't really want to look at him. He pulled her by the elbow, and looked at her face. "C'mon, I'm here, right now. It's a bird," Jack teased her, and he knew he succeeded when she started to smile.

"It's a plane," answered Camila, with a smile forming on her lips. She wasn't looking at him, and she still managed to fall under his spell. "Nope, it's just me." Jack laughed happily, and pinched Camila's cheeks.

"That's my girl." Jack said, before pausing for a while to take a look at her. He had a serious face before saying,"Look, I know I've been an ass but Amanda is kind of a possessive girlfriend if you get the flow, you know? She's into designer stuff too, and that is just a pain in the ass. Anyways, do you have breaks? I've got plenty to tell you!" Jack was still holding onto her waist, and she just simply nodded with a smile on her lips before heading to the back. His hands on her waist felt perfect, though.

Ashley was there, her arms crossed. "Jackass finally came back eh?" Camila knew about how Jack was acting, and found Johnson such a sweetheart. Even though it was true, Camila still couldn't deny her feelings. She was still on Jack's side, if she were to be honest. She just shrugged before punching her card to take a half an hour break. She did miss Jack, and she wanted to hear him out anyways. Even if she hated his girlfriend, he was still her best friend.