15.

this chapter contains smut.

Their lips parted, and Camila found Johnson's lips against her neck as she tilted her head slightly, giving him space to place small kisses on her neck.

"Wanna show me your room?" He whispered against her skin while nibbling on her earlobe.

Camila just nodded, and ran up the stairs, her hand holding his. She laughed with her sudden arousal, and looked at Johnson only to find him smirking at her too.

As they entered the room, Johnson didn't hesitate to push her on the bed gently, and he hovered over her before closing the space between their lips. His hands were tangled in her hair, and he pulled back, only to bring his lips back to her neck.

He left kisses all over her neck, moving from her left to her right side in desperate search of her certain sweet spot. He sucked gently, making sure to leave some marks that made her as his.  

He whispered between kisses, "You. Are. So. Beautiful." Camila blushed at his action, and let out a soft moan, making Johnson smirk in victory. His smirk made Camila giggle, and she brought her hands up his broad shoulders, bringing them down to the hem of his shirt, tugging them slightly. Johnson understood, and sat up slightly to take his shirt off before hovering against her again.

Camila touched his bare skin again, making him shiver from her touch and he placed his face in the crook of her neck. Camila rubbed her hands against his skin, wanting to just feel him against her.

He kissed her again passionately this time, and she smiled as her bottom lip was trapped between his teeth, his hips rolling onto hers, making her lift her body slightly. She moaned into the kiss, and she felt Johnson pull her up to a sitting position as he tugged on her shirt.

Camila noticed Johnson's eyes slightly widened at the sight of her quite large breasts as they were a C cup. He looked at her for permission to touch them, and Camila found herself nodding and closing her eyes shut.

She shivered at Johnson's touch at her spine, and Johnson easily tugged her bra off before fumbling with her breasts making her moan again. He got off the bed and Camila found herself watching him do so.

He got rid of his pants, and she brought her attention to his dick straining against his black boxers. Johnson brought himself again to her only to smash his lips against hers. He pulled back before saying, "One for one." Camila nodded and felt him unbuttoning her skinnies. She helped him with it, and found her pants off in seconds.

Johnson took a step back before removing his boxers, and he looked at her for approval. Camila gazed at his thick length and found herself blushing slightly. She nodded at him, and he smirked playfully before walking over to her again.

"You sure about this?" Johnson asked, as he looked at her. God, his beautiful eyes were enough to make her groan internally.

She nodded slowly, and felt herself smirk again. It was too late to ask anyways Johnson, he was naked and she wasn't. Camila laughed mentally, not wanting to make a fool of herself.

"Alright then." He half smirked at her, and began to trail kisses down her neck, reaching her breasts and kissed them all over. He sucked on her right nipple as his hand massaged the other one while doing so.

He changed his position, suddenly moving his lips over the other breast to give them the pleasure as the one before. She dugged her head in the pillow as he hovered over her, and struggled to hide her moans.

Their breathing became erratic as he left kisses all over her stomach, and took his time by letting his lips linger over the area just under her belly button, close enough to the place she wanted his lips to be.

He brought his hands over to her breasts, massaging them before trailing his hands down her sides and finally brought one of his hands to her crotch. Camila couldn't hold back her moans, making Johnson groan. "Damn, you're hot when you moan." He murmured between kisses, as he placed each kiss a little lower every time.

Johnson slid one finger into her, moaning as he felt her arousal. "Cam, you're fuckin wet." His lips never stopped kissing her everywhere, as if he couldn't let a single part being untouched.

Camila gasped as he added another finger, and moved them quickly inside her. She breathed heavily, coming closer to reaching her climax as he pulled them out. She wanted to shout at him, but stopped when she heard a foil packet being ripped open. She opened her eyes only to find him slipping the condom on his hard member.

Johnson hovered over Camila, looking at her with his blue eyes. Camila found herself looking at him, and nodded, as if he was asking for permission.

Johnson slowly entered, making Camila whimper. Her hands gripped his neck, as she desperately tried not to cry from pain. It had been a while since her last sexual intercourse, and she has only done it once before anyways. Johnson moaned loudly, and cursed repeatedly as his eyes were screwed shut.

"Fuck, Camila." He groaned against her neck, and his lips were brushing against her skin ever so slightly. He gave her time to adjust as he stayed still for a few seconds. Camila rocked her hips slightly, wanting him to move.

Johnson brought his lips to hers, and they kissed slowly as he moved inside of her. Camila felt the pain slowly changing into pleasure, and he kissed her hard.

His thrusts became faster and deeper as he brought her right leg up, slowing down a bit before lifting the left leg making her lock her legs behind his back. Camila felt his thrusts getting ten times deeper, and he was hitting her G-spot repeatedly with each thrust.

His lips were all over her face, and trailed down her neck to her collar bone in a sloppy manner as his thrusts were harder and faster. He sped up again, moaning loud against her and she brought her hands to his toned stomach, and trailed them up his shoulders to his back. He went even faster if that was even possible and she scratched her nails against his shoulders as he moaned.

"God, Cam!"

"Don't stop Jack!" she screamed, making her lips smash against his, and his hand moved down to rub against her clit.

She couldn't hold it in any longer. "Johnson, I'm gonna-," she screamed at him, as his rapid thrusts turned into sloppy and deeper thrusts, before both of them came undone. She moaned loudly, repeating his name and he grunted and moaned at the same time if that was even possible. He released his load into the condom as he sped up slightly.

His thrusts were becoming sloppier and their breathing slowed down. He pulled out slowly out of her, and laid next to her after removing the condom. He took a blanket at the edge of the bed, and covered them both as he pulled her gently. She slowly cuddled to his side, as his arm went over her stomach.

Camila smiled at Johnson who was looking at her, as he tucked a string of hair behind her ear. She felt her eyes drooping after she gently pecked him on the lips. Johnson smiled, and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight baby."

Johnson nuzzled his face into her neck as they both dozed off. Camila's eyes were shut as she was tired but found herself thinking about something.

Did the name she moaned a while ago Jack Johnson or Jack Gilinsky? She mentally slapped herself for thinking so, and decided to clear her thoughts immediately.

Stop it Camila, just stop it.  

first attempt at writing smut. oops.