25.

contains mature content.

They were sitting on the couch, and were currently cuddled into each other. After dinner happened, they had come back home and flopped on the couch. Both of them were full, and too tired to even go and change.

"Thanks for the date, Jackass." Camila looked up at him, and he was smirking.

"Really? Jackass again?" Camila giggled and earned a nose poke from him. She rested her head on his chest, and he pulled her closer.

"Okay," Camila looked up again and fluttered her eyelashes playfully at him, "Thank you for the lovely date, boyfriend."

Jack smiled and kissed her forehead, "That's better." Camila smiled.

"Don't get used to it, jackass." They laughed, before Camila leaned up to kiss his cheek.

She pulled back, only to regain the sight of his brown eyes. Their faces were so close to each other, and that made Camila's breath hitch.

"It's weird how you're my girlfriend, but we still haven't kissed." Camila looked away, a blush prominent on her cheeks. Jack chuckled before bringing her to look at him again.

His lips brushed against hers, and she closed her eyes. Jack was close, but he didn't kiss her. She knew he was teasing her, and slowly moved against her lips, but never touching them.

"Kiss me asshole."

With her command, his lips met hers, slowly moving against each other's. It was gentle and soft, and Camila felt bliss overtaking her whole body as she brought her hands to the nape of his neck.

His hands were pressed on her hips, and he gently brought her up so she was sitting on his lap.

Their tongues met, and they fought against each other for dominance. The kiss that was slow turned into a deep and passionate one – they were pouring all they had into the kiss.

Jack moaned against her lips, and she felt a shot of tingles jolting throughout her body, making the kiss feel like nothing she's ever experienced before. It made her feel like she was on fire.

They pulled away, and Jack looked at her as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You said you were a bad kisser," Jack teased, and Camila smacked his chest. "You're fucking pro babe."

Camila rolled her eyes at his comment, and Jack just pulled her closer. He brought her lips to her ear, slowly making them brush over and making her feel tingles as she gripped onto his shirt.

"I wanted to do that the past two years," whispered Jack, "why didn't I do it earlier?"

Camila grinned at his words, and pushed him slightly, making her eyes meet his.

"Just that?" Camila smirked, and Jack grinned cheekily at her words.

Camila was really getting down these past days, HA HA.  

"C'mere baby," jack grabbed her by the waist, and slowly carried her upstairs. Her legs were straddling his waist, and the both of them were laughing in the kiss, as Jack brought her upstairs.

He closed the door behind her, and laid Camila back on the bed, their giggles still leaving each other's lips. Jack kissed her, and grinded against her making her gasp as his bulge was against her sensitive part.

"You have no idea how much I wanted you all these weeks baby girl." Jack started kissing all over her face, and trailed down to her neck. Camila moaned at his actions, and he was kissing her all over her neck, leaving marks all over it.