The Love Of His Life

~ Chapter 13 ~

Ehh... The movie wasn't bad but it certainly doesn't deserve an Oscar. It seems like all the movies that are coming out these days are all about weird forbidden teen love. There should be a movie about something more important than a werewolf and a girl fall in love. Dude! They should make a movie where the girl is like the villain and there is a gay couple that are the super heroes! I bet that movie would be a big hit. I would watch it.

I gotta pee.

We walk out of the theater. I suck my drink dry and toss it in to the trash can before running to the bathroom.

**

The whole group is in the arcade room when I leave the restroom. I can't help but smile when I see all these people that are usually depressed or angry and full of pain, actually having fun.

I walk in and meet up with my two favorite guys. They are playing the Claw Machine. Remember when I said it was my favorite game ever. Yeah, still is.

"Hey fellas." Jett is too concentrated on the claw to greet me.

"How was your pee?"

Really Sebastian? You have to ask that kind of question?

"Uh, great. Thanks for asking." He nods to me while taking a sip of his drink.

"Hell freaking yes!" Jett screams out of no where and starts dancing with the cutest medium sized lion in his hands. I'm guessing he won.

"You won! I'm so jealous! I can never win at these things." I snatch the lion out of his hand and start petting it like it's real.

"Why do you think I was playing? It's for you." Jett gives me a smile before wrapping his arm around my shoulder. He just has to do the cutest damn things doesn't he?

"Really? Thank you." I squeeze the stuffed animal and then give Jett a peck on the cheek.

"Anything for you."

We finally make it back to the ward with everyone's limbs intact. It's just about pills and bed but the staff is giving us an extra 20 minutes to do whatever we want. This has been a pretty freaking awesome day.

I wander around the halls exploring, trying to find something to do, I still have my lion. I don't think I will be letting go of it anytime soon. I decide to lay down on the squeaky white floor and stare up at the ceiling. What else is there to do. I shall think of a name for my lion.

Hmm... I don't want anything too over done. Like Mr. Fluffy or Simba. Something more mature.

Wow, I never thought I would ever be spending time in a Mental Hospital thinking of a name for a stuffed lion. Well, there is a first for everything.

"Scar, what are you doing?" Sebastian and Jett say in unison while looking down at me like I'm an alien.

Do you think Leonardo is a good name for him?" I motion to the lion on my stomach while I keep my eyes on the two boys. They look at each other then settle down on both sides of me.

"I think it's a great name for him."

Jett grabs the fury animal and starts petting him like I was earlier.

"What makes you think it's not a girl?"

Good question Sebastian.

"Never thought of that. You mind checking?" I take the he/she lion from Jett and hand it to Seb.

He's inspecting it.

"Interesting."

"So Doc, what is it?" I pretend to be anxious as we wait for his gender diagnosis.