NEW FLAME

New flame

Another moan escaped from her lips when he started to fondle her breasts.

Her nipples hardened the more. With just a touch she knew she would come. Devan tightened his grip on her and sucked her breast through her clothing. She felt something pooling up down there. She couldn't describe what it was but it was crazily amazing. Nelly couldn't take it anymore.She came with a loud groan.

The sensation running through her with a mighty force. She would have fallen if Devan didn't have a firm grip on her.He watched her face turn flush whiles she came. She looked more beautiful when coming.

Amazed at what just happened, "Did you just come?" Devan asked. A wicked grin playing at the side of his mouth. "That was the goddamn sexiest thing I've ever seen. I can't help but wonder how you are gonna come with me buried six inches in you ."

Nelly blushed at the statement.

She couldn't believe he had just said that. Devan LA Vir, the most popular billionaire bachelor was flirting with her, a lowlife nobody.

Whiles they were so intrigued in each other the backdoor instantly swung open to reveal Thomas.

"Break over Nell. You need to get back in here. " Thomas said.

"Okay,be right there. " Nelly answered whiles trying to distance herself from Devan.

"When do you get off?"Devan asked her

"Eight-thirtish." She said with a shy expression.

Devan laughed at her expression.

"I'll be waiting. "

"I don't think you should. "

"And why shouldn't I Nell. "

"I have no intention of getting into your bed or being your next lay. " She said boldly not knowing where she got the courage from.

Devan held her little chin in his hand and stared at her eyes swirling with desire. The corner of his mouth rose to form a wide grin. Which was something he liked to do recently.

His eyes fell to her breast and he could see her nipples peeking through her blouse.

"You can't deny what the body wants Nell. "

"And you seem to know what my body craves for?" Nelly challenged.

"You want me as much as I want you. You can try as much as you want to deny it. You want me and I want you and we are gonna work on that mutual attraction. I'm gonna fuck you so hard ,you won't remember your name. "

"What is it with you guys and your huge ego. "

Thomas appeared at the doorway again.

"Nelly. " He called

"Coming. " Nelly made to leave but Devan held her hand.

"I'll be waiting. "He said and left.

CHAPTER 2

"Who was that guy you were smooching with?" Thomas asked when Nelly finally appeared.

"No one you need to know. " She said.

"Another way of saying;none of your business .From the way he held you, he sure wasn't a nobody to you. "

"Just shut up Thomas. "

For the next hour, Nelly tried to focus on doing her job but the feeling of Devan's hands on her still lingered. She was really crushing on this guy but been just a one lay wasn't something she wanted.

Nelly busied herself with serving the people that she forgot about Devan. When she got out of work she was met yet again by the handsome hunk.

"All done?" He asked startling her.

She jumped out of her skin and threw him a flustered look before making to move away but Devan stopped her.

"I must go. " She insisted, but made no effort to shrug him off. He lifted his eyebrow. "Why do you deny what your body desires?"

"I'm not denying anything. "

"Sure you are. Your body and mine are in sync with each other and they crave for the same thing" .

He lifted a stray of her hair and brushed her cheek with it .He dragged the hair down across her neck. He could see her pulse pounding in her neck and knew her body was just as tight with desire as his own. She had left the first three buttons of her blouse open ,giving him free access to her more forbidden parts.

"Please don't........"

"Don't what?" He teased the tops of her breasts.

He imagined her hair sprawled over her nipples. Hmm. Too bad her bra covered them. Nelly remained absolutely still while he played with her. He fancied she even stop breathing. He wasn't any different. Inside him desire raged and he knew that  despite the fact that there were people around ,he was going to reach forward and free her breast from their confines.

Before she knew what he was doing he tilted his head and pressed his mouth against hers. He kissed her hungrily. His passion for her drowning out his thinking ability. He pushed his tongue into her mouth.

Nelly stiffened from shock but as he continued kissing her she felt her emotions messing up. She couldn't help but give in to the kiss. She moaned as Devan began to stroke her tongue with his own. They were so engrossed in the kiss. 

"Get a room!" A passerby screamed at them frightening Nelly.

"People are watching. "She said breathlessly, trying to pull away from him.

"Do you want to stop?"

She hesitated, then shook her head no. Wrapping his arms around her little body and Devan lifted her off the ground and carried her into his car.

"To the penthouse Max." He said to someone obviously in the car. The car roared to life and started to speed away.

"Where are we going?" Nelly asked.

Devan picked her up and layed her on his laps. He kissed her again wrapping her in his arms.

She struggled slightly in his embrace but he held her tightly ,and her struggles became weaker until she began to respond to him and her arms encircled his neck. Shyly her tongue darted in his mouth,his teeth,tasting him.

Shortly the car came to a stop. Nelly got up from his laps as the driver got out. Devan helped her out once he got out.

Nelly stood rooted to the ground, staring at the magnificent building in front of her. A five-star hotel. She wanted someone to pinch her to see if she was dreaming.

She wasn't able to wonder for long. Devan pulled her into the hotel. Before long they were in his penthouse. It was a magnificent sight.

Devan didn't wait long enough.

He pushed her deeper into the room,cupping her face in his hands, and devouring her with his mouth, only stopping to open the door to his bedroom.

The door slammed shut behind him and she could only cling to him as he kissed her almost desperately, as though she were a mirage that would disappear.

He worked fast on her buttons and pulled off her blouse letting it fall to the ground. He unzipped her skirt and pushed his hands inside, gliding them down until they fell to the ground.

"I told myself that once I had you like this,I'd take my time and explore every inch of your gorgeous little body...... "

He reached behind her to unclasp her bra and pinned her to the wall in only her panties.

"........but i feel like i'm going to die if i don't get a taste of you."