PASSION

He knelt before her, yanked her panties down, pulled her legs up unto his shoulder and with reverent hands touched the inches of her thighs gently.

"Devan, I'm going to fall. "

"My little belle, did you not do any research on me??"

"I didn't have to. Everyone knows about the multi billionaire playboy. "

"Is that so. Tell me some of them. "

"You're very familiar with the ladies. "

"That i am. But today isn't about them, but about being familiar with your body. "

Nelly gasped when his fingers spread her lips opening her up to his hot gaze and warm breath.

"I really need to taste you. "

He leaned in and placed his lips over hers and sucked gently. She planted her hands in his hair and held on as an urgent wave of pure lust consummated her.

She whimpered as her breath came in shallow short pants with his other hand braced on her back to keep her from falling. He carried her the short distance to the bed laid her gently on the centre and continued to feast on her never missing a beat.

It only took a few moments and she was coming. The sweet sound of her cries echoed through the room they were like music to Devan's yes. Exactly what he dreamt about.

"All those sweet sounds are all mine,so is your pussy. "

He said beginning to feel possessive of her.

He gave her cunt one last kiss before moving up her body and pulling her legs around his waist .

The head of his cock was at her opening and it was purple and angry. He has obviously been not so patiently waiting to get inside her tight pussy and cum hard being slowly leaking the whole time. Even now as he looked down to where they were almost joined, he could see his sticky seed creaming against her opening making her ready to take him.

He leaned down kissing her softly as he pushed into her. Nelly screamed out in pain. She wasn't a virgin but it had been a long time since she had any intercourse with a man.

"Are you alright babe?" Devan looked really concerned.

She nodded.

He thrust into her again. It was everything Devan could dream of and more. The sweet heat of her pussy, wrapped around his cock. Her soft warm body clinched to him as they both kissed through the sensations.

Ever so slowly, he pulled out of her and immediately thrust back inside with an unknowingly strong force. The length of his cock glistened with her arousal and his cum,easing each glide into her. He sped up as she got close to the coming. Their moans getting louder and louder.

"Let me hear you scream for me baby. "

Nelly began to scream louder than the last each time. She moaned and he felt her pussy cream a little more at his word. Devan thrust harder , and felt her clench around him loving his cock.

"I don't think fucking you once is going to be enough. I'm going to need to fuck you so many times. "

"Oh God,I'm going to come. " She closed her eyes tight and gripped the sheets.

"Do it baby girl. Come for me. "

She groaned and tensed up as the wave of pleasure hit her. He followed her over the edge holding himself inside her as far as he could go, coming hard. He almost passed out from how good it felt but somehow he managed to stay up on his elbows so as not to crush her with his weight. The sensations were too fucking good as they flowed through both of them and he gasped for air.