ENGAGED

ENGAGED

Men dressed in tuxedo's with lovely ladies poised on their arms turned to stare at them for a minute. Nelly felt so out of place.

"Just relax. " Devan whispered in her ears and gave her a kiss on the cheek. He escorted her to their table which had three other occupants. The men got up to show courtesy before she sat down.

Devan waddled off to get their drinks.

"So how did you meet Devan? " A beautiful lady with a lip clotted with blood questioned.

"In a restaurant. " Nelly answered.

"Is that so. And what's your relationship with him. "

Nelly thought of what answer to give. Battling with herself. "Just friends. "She finally uttered.

Devan came back quickly and handed her a drink. He sat down and chatted off with the other occupants, obviously about the booming off of their businesses.

Under the table, Devan placed his hand on Nelly's lap. Nelly looked squarely at him but he was busily chatting off with his pals. He pulled her gown up until her thighs were bare. He rubbed her thighs. His hand then drifted up and covered her midriff. She sucked in a breath when he went even higher and cupped her. No longer could she remember where she was and released a loud moan which caught the attention of the others at the table. They all stared at her. The ladies with scrutiny but the men with a knowing smile. Devan acted oblivious to the situation at hand and continued chatting amicably with the others.

Nelly was about to take a drink when Devan slid his hands inside the lacy ridge of her panties. Acute raw desire shot through her. Like water surging through a hose, charging it with an unstoppable current. She shuddered under the table. She gulped the whole drink down her throat feeling suddenly hot. Devan took his hand off and stood to his feet.

"If you will excuse us, I would like to show my darling around. "

He took her hand in his and she rose to her feet. The gentlemen also rose to their feet and bowed to her.

"You are excused. "

Devan walked briskly pulling Nelly through a number of doors until they got to the end of the hall. He backed Nelly to the door and kissed her furiously. Nelly couldn't think straight. She did not want it to end though. She lost all self control.

"Do you want me to take you right here. Banging and fucking you against this door. " Devan said, questioned, more like growled. The list in his eyes was evident. He twitched her nipples making Nelly cry out from both the pain and pleasure.

"You are all mine. " he whispered into her ears. "Now answer me,do you want me to take you. "

"Yes!!!. "Nelly said gasping for breath.

Voices could be heard coming from the hallway making Nelly become stiff as a rod in Devan's arms.

"Don't you dare stop this. "Devan said.

Nelly still couldn't believe it. There were people coming their way. They were going to get caught. She had to think of something quick.

"Devan people are coming, let's do this another time. "

"No. " Devan said still showering her with kisses.

"Please. "

"Fine. "

Devan stopped and looked straight into her eyes. Nelly looked back at him. Devan's eyes dropped to her lips and Nelly knew what was going to happen next. Devan kissed her hard on the lips. Nelly lost control all over again. Devan slipped his tongue between her teeth forcing her to open her teeth for him to enter. Devan took her to the bathroom placed her on the counter. He then unzipped her gown and it fell to the ground. Her breasts were rid of their confines and he started fondling them. Nelly couldn't stand the sweet sensation and began to moan uncontrollably. Devan kissed her to stop the noise emanating from her. He broke kiss and showered her with love bites. She raised her head to give him access to her neck. He kissed her neck while journeying to her ear. Nelly giggled.