Chapter 60

I don't know what exactly happened to them when they arrived home after the business trip. Loki instantly been so attached with me but remain chill at all time. Dojun acts like there's something he should confess.

I didn't shrug of that thought and asked about it. He told me everything that made me shook. I don't know how to react about this but he asked me to stay calm so the kids won't be worried.

"I'm sorry I-I caused all of these." Looking at his expression, he's also devastated.
"I cannot just ignore the others. I have to do this. Natasha, I'm so sorry for causing future problems to our kids but I-I'll make it sure that they can protect themselves."

Tahimik ko siyang tinalikuran at lumabas ng kwarto.
"Honey, wait!" He grab my hand but I insisted of letting me go.

"Leave me alone for now."

"Natasha—"

"Dojun..." Matalim ko siyang sinulyapan. Nakita ko kung paano siya maslalong nanghinayang. "Leave me alone for now."

Nanahimik siya. I proceed to walk down stairs and heard the news on TV.
"Bourbon Village explode; Suspects unknown."

Napasulyap ako kay Loki na nanonood din ng balita. Hindi siya rumeak bagkus ay nanatili itong neutral.

"The village of archeologist explode two days ago. No citizen has been found alive. The houses were burnt out even markets and small businesses around the town. Suspects were unidentified and reasons has yet remain no credibility. The neighbor villages was also disturbed by the bombing of Bourbon and was believed of an act of political or business scheme. The library of Friedensberg that was believed of having mystery information around politics, business and medicines was also burnt by the flame yesterday. England National Police were on..."

Nilingon ko si Dojun na nakatingin din pala sa'kin.

He asked for forgiveness many times and attempted to knelt down. He feels so sorry about it and repeat every apologizing words.

Hindi na ako rumeak. I hid the secrets about us to our family and carried the burden and will always carry the worries everyday.

Paano kung malaman ng lahat? Ano nanaman ulit ang gagawin namin? Kasi ngayon hindi na kami ang biktima. Kami na ang suspek.

As my kids grew older and older and became teen, maslalo akong namomroblema. Dojun regretted about involving this family but he did not regret of bombing the Bourbon village and that is what I don't understand. He told me it's an act of business but the suspects will be appointed to the government. I don't know why. Hindi ko na siya naiintindihan. Ayaw rin niyang sabihin ang saktong rason.

Father knew about what Dojun did thereafter. But what makes me also mad and furious is when he agreed of what he had done, though the citizens should not be implicated. So father just told me it's okay to bomb the Bourbon but without citizen. But Dojun told me, the citizen should be involved.

Argh! I don't know! He's planning something I do not understand! This will surely create huge conflict in the future! The kids will be involved and that is what I don't like about it!

Asha turned 20 and the quadruplets turned 12 years old. Levi turned 8, Boa turned 4 and Sakura as 3 years old. They were quite young but still, I was having a delimma about it.

I think I'm gonna carry this problem for the rest of my life. Though, Dojun made a move to lessen the burden. He provide security, taught kids in different sector of combatting and introduce them to different field of their desired passion just to keep the children away about the problem that we both carried on. He did not mean to involved us and somehow I understand about it.