Dreamswap

A light blue flash of energy appeared in the sky, and then, all of a sudden, the 3 skeletons and the single human fell down into what seems to be a cold o cream, as water splashed over the river. At first, only bubbles came out of the water, due to the fact that they are still beneath the water. But than, a hand splashed out, as Noah, Template, Silence, and Dream began to swim as fast as they can so that they'll reach shore. It took about about a Cooke of minutes to reach the shore, but after they did that, Noah and the others rested onto a wall, with Noah shivering a little bit at what had just happened, as he than spoke out.

"J-J-J-Jeez. I didn't think that was gonna happen to us."

Template nodded his head, as he spoke out.

"Me neither. I didn't think that was gonna happen either."

Dream than looks around, and he seems to be very confused at where everyone's residing in right now.

"Where even are we?"

Silences looks around, and sees that they appear to be inside of some sort of city, and it is clearly in between good and bad shape. And needless to say, the place that they are in is very strange, as they have never seen this before, nor the AU that they are present in. Dream and Template looked around, as Silence and Noah followed behind, with Noah even looking a little bit nervous at the fact that he is inside of a large city, as well as creepy type of city at that. Noah does not know what to think of this.

"What is this?"

Noah said, as he walked forward to look up at a statue, and it called itself, Justice Reigns. And the 3 statues that are present is of a person with a scarf and a broom in his hand, the other person is of a blue scarf and appears that be wearing some sort of armor to protect himself, and the last one appears to be of an entity that resembles that of Dream, e dot that he had wings in his back, and has a claymore present on his hand, which the original Dream uses what appears to be twin blades. Even Dream himself seems to notice this, and he read the sign, before speaking out.

"This must be an Alternate Multiverse version of me. But what happened to me that had lead me to gain wings in the first place?"

Noah than leaned against the wall, as he than held his head, and he felt a little bit distressed, as he spoke out.

"Well, now thanks to that, we are stuck here. I cannot seem to get a grasp on my powers! I don't even know what to hell I'm doing!!"

Noah than puts his hands on his head, before he than kicks a large stone into the water, making a huge splash, and while he feels a bit of pain on his toe, he does not care about that, as he than sat onto the ground, feeling a little bit more distressed than ever before. He than sat down and crossed his arms and looked upset. Clearly, he does not know how his powers work, since he is teleporting throughout the different Multiverses without control, and he does not know why he's doing this.

As he is doing this, a few voices spoke out.

"You sure, boss? Is this where you have been sensing?"

Than, a voice spoke out to the other one, and it sounded oddly familiar.

"Yeah, I am. I'm sensing positive energy. One of them stronger than my brother, and the other one weaker than my brothers. In fact, I'd say this one is stronger than me."